What You will learn in 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Singapore?
- More than 200 yoga postures
- Conditioning and systematic development of strength, stamina and flexibility
- Yogic breathing
- Meditation techniques
- Yoga Nidra (relaxation)
Theory: Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy and physiology
- What is Yoga
- History of Yoga development and evolution
- 8 limbs of Yoga
- 3 Gunas
- Kundalini and Nadi
- Basic body systems such as digestive, respiratory, skeletal, muscular
- Movement terminology
- Applications of anatomy to Yoga practice
- How to teach a beginners, intermediate and multi-level class
- How to write lesson plans
- Instructional cues
- Asana adjustments
- Asana alignment
Yoga Teacher Training in Singapore is designed for
- Keen on understanding postural alignments
- Interested in yoga or seeking a yoga career
- Looking for a deeper understanding of the science and philosophy of yoga
- Fitness professionals with no formal yoga certification
- Interested in learning yoga
What is the Criteria to be a Part of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Singapore?
- None at all (For beginners, it is recommended that you attend at least 30 Yoga Classes at our school to get familiarised with the practice.)
- No minimum or maximum weight or height
- All can be taught, all can learn
In case of medical conditions, please write to us.
Why You Should Choose Tirisula Yoga?
- We are the Pioneers of yoga teacher training courses in Singapore (20 years)
- Learning is thru practice and experiential manner instead of academic
- Master Trainers are experienced in various yoga techniques and were trained by the very best in India
- All our master trainers are all professionals with a minimum of 10 years teaching experience
- Students of any background can enroll in our programmes – even those without any prior experience in the practice of yoga
- We are registered Yoga Academy with World Yoga Alliance, India.
- Tirisula is well recognised World wide
What do I need to do to get the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification?
For those who wish to teach all over the World, and to learn Yoga in the experiential and traditional method. We are registered school with World Yoga Alliance.
- Complete 100hrs in the studio with the presence of the Master trainer
- Complete 20hrs of reading, homework, articles assigned by the Master trainer
- Complete 30hrs of practice with sample teaching styles and guidelines from the Master Trainers
- Complete 20hrs of project work (individual/group) with understanding of changing market trends and demography
- Complete 20hrs of teaching
- Pass the assessments and preparation for exam (10hrs)
- Standard fees: SGD 3200
- *Members’ fees: SGD 2800
- Early bird’s fees: SGD 2400 (Register at least 8 weeks in advance)
*Members refers to students who have bought packages with us (excluding single class or trial pack)
What does the fee of Yoga Course include?
- The fees include the course fee, one time exam fees, e-manual and e-certificate
- The fees exclude World Yoga Alliance registration fees
- Refer to our terms and conditions for postponement and cancellation policy.
- Prices are non-negotiable.
How can you pay your fees?
- Online Registration – all major credit cards accepted
- PayNow or Bank Transfer (write to us for account details)*
- Full payment upon registration.
Need a instalment payment plan for the fees?
Most banks offer instalment plans with credit cards. Please check with them for more details.