Sign Up for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Singapore
What makes our Tirisula Yoga programme so unique?
Excellent Teaching Strategies
Our yoga students come from different parts of the world-– diverse races, backgrounds, careers and so on. But in our classrooms, they learn as one family. We teach and guide them different techniques and strategies to become expert.
Better Career Opportunities
Our graduates of our Yoga Teacher Training course earn a higher starting salary or private class fees on the average, due to the remarkable standards of training set by Tirisula Yoga Master trainers.
What You will learn in 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Singapore?
- More than 200 yoga postures
- Conditioning and systematic development of strength, stamina and flexibility
- Yogic breathing
- Meditation techniques
- Yoga Nidra (relaxation)
Theory: Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy and physiology
- What is Yoga
- History of Yoga development and evolution
- 8 limbs of Yoga
- 3 Gunas
- Kundalini and Nadi
- Basic body systems such as digestive, respiratory, skeletal, muscular
- Movement terminology
- Applications of anatomy to Yoga practice
- How to teach a beginners, intermediate and multi-level class
- How to write lesson plans
- Instructional cues
- Asana adjustments
- Asana alignment
Yoga Teacher Training in Singapore is designed for
- Keen on understanding postural alignments
- Interested in yoga or seeking a yoga career
- Looking for a deeper understanding of the science and philosophy of yoga
- Fitness professionals with no formal yoga certification
- Interested in learning yoga
What is the Criteria to be a Part of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Singapore?
- None at all (For beginners, it is recommended that you attend at least 30 Yoga Classes at our school to get familiarised with the practice.)
- No minimum or maximum weight or height
- All can be taught, all can learn
In case of medical conditions, please write to us.
Why You Should Choose Tirisula Yoga?
- We are the Pioneers of yoga teacher training courses in Singapore (20 years)
- Learning is thru practice and experiential manner instead of academic
- Master Trainers are experienced in various yoga techniques and were trained by the very best in India
- All our master trainers are all professionals with a minimum of 10 years teaching experience
- Students of any background can enroll in our programmes – even those without any prior experience in the practice of yoga
- We are registered Yoga Academy with World Yoga Alliance, India.
- Tirisula is well recognised World wide
What do I need to do to enrol for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Singapore
For those who wish to teach all over the World, and to learn Yoga in the experiential and traditional method. We are registered school with World Yoga Alliance.
- Complete 120hrs in the studio with the presence of the trainer
- Complete 30hrs of practice and study with sample teaching styles and guidelines from the Master Trainers
- Complete 20hrs of project work (individual/group) with understanding of changing market trends and demography
- Complete 20hrs of live teaching practicum (either at our studio or with your friends/family)
- Pass the assessments and complete the assignments given to you*
Fees and duration
- Standard Course fees: SGD 2600
- Early bird fees: SGD 2300 (register at least 8 weeks in advance)
- Duration: 20 days
- Timing: 8:00am to 2:00pm
When is the next batch?
- For your convenience, you can choose from 2 different schedules including:
- a) Weekday batch (Mon to Fri)
- b) Weekend batch (Sat & Sun)
What does the fee of Yoga Course include?
- The fees include the course fee, e-manual and certificate
- The fees exclude accommodation, food, World Yoga Alliance registration fees
- Refer to our terms and conditions for postponement and cancellation policy.
- Prices are non-negotiable.
- These are the course fees for the yoga teacher training course in Singapore. Course fees in other countries may differ slightly.
Remember: If you are registering at least 8 weeks before the commencement date of the course, you are entitled for early bird price.
How can you pay your fees?
- Online Registration – all major credit cards accepted
- Bank Transfer (email us for account details)*
- *For international students, if payment is made via international telegraphic transfer, bank charges has to be borne by the sender
- *Please leave us a message (below) for more details regarding bank transfer.
If you’ve got any questions about the Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course in Singapore, please feel free to write to us.