TERMS & CONDITIONS
INTERPRETATION & VARIATION
In the Terms & Conditions the following definitions apply: “Company” means Tirisula World Pte Ltd and WSA Pte Ltd
“Member” means any person who has completed an online Registration Form at the Website and indicated their acceptance of the web registration process or any person who has signed a paper Registration Form and which registration has been accepted by the Company.
- “Party” means each the Member and the Company and together, the “Parties” means the Member and the Company
- “Registration Form” means the application form signed or completed online at the Website by a Member including acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
- “Studio” means the studios at Tirisula World Pte Ltd and WSA Pte Ltd.
- “Terms & Conditions” as defined here.
- In these Terms “we”/“us”/“our” means Tirisula World Pte Ltd and WSA Pte Ltd. And “you”/“your”/“yours” means you, the direct client./member/students “Website” means tirisulayoga.com
- By signing for any of the packages or courses or classes, it is deemed that you have agreed to the terms and conditions as well as the disclaimer.
- References in the Terms and Conditions to the singular will include the plural and vice versa and references to the masculine gender will include references to the feminine gender
- The Company reserves the right to vary or revoke any of the Terms & Conditions from time to time which it may consider necessary or suitable for the regulation of the governance of the Studio & the conduct of Members. Any such changes will be published on the Websites and until revoked, are binding on Members.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and/or using the Site and/or Classes, or clicking any button to indicate your consent, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms, just as if you had agreed to these Terms in writing. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Site or any Classes.
Amendment of Terms
The studio may amend the Terms from time to time. Unless we provide a delayed effective date, all amendments will be effective upon posting of such updated Terms. Your continued access to or use of the Site or Classes after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
In addition to these Terms, certain plans, offers, products, services, elements or features may also be subject to additional terms, conditions, guidelines or rules which may be posted, communicated or modified by us or applicable third parties at any time. Your use of any such plan, offer, product, service, element or feature is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms, provided that in the event of any conflict between such additional terms and the Terms, the Terms shall control.
STUDIO OPENING TIMES
Details of class times at the Studio may vary from time to time. Class times will be published by the Studio on our Website, Facebook or instagram.
- The company reserves the right to alter and amend our timetable as needed.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the class once it has started and within 5 minutes time grace.
- If you have booked a place but have not arrived 5 minutes before the start time, we reserve the right to give your place to someone else on the waiting list and you will loose your credit.
- We cannot offer refunds if you are late.
- Waitlist – if a class is full there is waitlist available exclusively for bookings directly via our websites or to secure your spot on the waitlist payment for the class must be made. In the instance that you are not able to join the class, payment will appear on your account as credit. Waitlist bookings have priority over those who drop-in and wait.
- We take no responsibility for any other booking platform cancellation policy.
- Members who do not turn for booked classes, are not entitled for refund of credit.
CLASS CREDITS, PASSES AND MEMBERSHIPS EXPLAINED
- Drop in sessions are valid for the specific class selected upon purchase.
- 10/20/30/50 Class passes are valid for 10/20/30/52 weeks from the date they are first used. Unlimited passes are valid for 1 month and 2 months respectively.
- All passes and memberships are to be used by the purchaser only, they are non-transferable and cannot be shared. However , we may sell vouchers to give away in your name or the person you want to give it to during promotions or as gifts.
- All passes and memberships purchased have to commence usage within 1 month of purchase date or else they will expire on the last day of the month and no refund or extension will be provided.
- All passes and credits are valid for classes only.
- All passes and credits are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be extended.
- All passes and credits are only to be booked online through the booking system and application.
- Members who book for guests using members passes are disallowed and will lose their credit and guests will be asked to leave.
MEMBERSHIP OF THE STUDIO
- Where a person has completed an online Registration Form at the Website or app any person who has signed a paper Registration Form, they shall become a Member of the Studio
- Acceptance of a person as a Member is at the discretion of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or refuse to renew the membership of the Studio of any Member whose conduct is, or may deemed to be in the Company’s reasonable opinion, injurious to the character of the Studio or amounts to a breach of the Terms & Conditions or where such expulsion is otherwise to be in the interests of the other Members of the Studio. Any Member so expelled shall forfeit all privileges to membership and shall not be entitled to any refund for any period during which his membership is suspended.
- The company may run promotional introductory offers from time to time (directly or through an agent). These offers are exclusively for new students who are not already registered with the Studio and are not for repeat use.
MEMBERSHIPS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Memberships are valid for classes only, however different memberships provide a % discount on in-house workshops.
- Memberships require an automatic payment to be set up through our booking platform, which will take the payment from your stored card monthly.
- Your membership will renew via direct debit on the same date every month if its an unlimited package.
- Memberships cannot be shared, and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The company reserve its rights to move to any location within the country of operation and members waive their rights for refund of the package price for packages bought in relation to a specific location.
MEMBERSHIP – CANCELLATION POLICY
- As a member you shall agree to a monthly charge of (chosen membership amount) that will be applied at the time of purchase and if you choose a package that has a subscription fee package attached to it.
- Cancellation: After 6 months the membership can be cancelled with 1 months notice, should you cancel in-between payments, the subsequent payment will be the last one. There are no refunds of memberships that have been paid but not used.
- The company reserves the right to change or end any monthly subscription and will provide customers with at least 1 months notice of any cancellation or alteration.
CANCELLATIONS POLICY AND ADMIN FEE EXPLAINED
(If you have booked on to a class/retreat/training/workshop: read our cancellation policy for each service)
In the case of a cancellation, the company will take $100 administration fee. Read the following for information on cancellations involving Retreats, Trainings, Workshops & Classes:
RETREATS CANCELLATIONS POLICY
- 2 months or more before the start of the retreat: 100% refund, minus the admin fee
- 1 to 2 months before the start of the retreat: 50% refund, minus the admin fee
- Up to 1 month before the start of the retreat: 0% refund will be given
TRAININGS/ TEACHER TRAININGS CANCELLATIONS POLICY
- 2 months or more before the start of the training: 100% refund, minus the admin fee
- 1 to 2 months before the start of the training: 50% refund, minus the admin fee
- Up to 1 month before the start of the training: 0% refund will be given
- Cancellation happens during the training : 0% refund
- Postponement of the training, there will a $200 admin fee charged
- Only 1 postponement is allowed for each training booked and must be utilised within 1 year of the original start date of the training booked
- All training are non-transferable
CLASS BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS
- Early Cancellations – If you cancel more than 6 hours before the start of class there is no fee applied.
- Late Cancellations – If you cancel less than 6 hours of the class start time, you will be charged the full fee. If you have a class pass, you will lose a class.
- For unlimited class memberships, cancellation is 6 hours in advance and if less than 6 hours, members will be charged an admin fee of $10
- A failure to turn up for a class without prior cancellation will incur the following:
- Drop in students: If you have pre-paid for your class you will lose the class you have paid for
- Members with Unlimited Pcckage: You will be charged a fee of $10 class price, separate from your Subscription
- Class pass: The class will be deducted from your pass
- Please remember that you must go to our online booking system and remove yourself from the class list if you cannot attend a class.
- Our online booking facilities & rules are as follows:
- Classes can be booked online up to 1 weeks in advance and 3hrs before the class starts.
- All students with online bookings must sign in at least 10 minutes before the class starts
- No late entry to classes will be permitted
- When classes have reached their online booking capacity you can add yourself to the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist you will automatically be allocated a space in the class once a spot becomes available, our booking system will email you a notification which you will need to accept.
WORKSHOPS CANCELLATIONS POLICY
- 1 week or more before the start of the workshop: 100% refund, minus the admin fee of $100
- Up to 24 hours before the start of the workshop: 0% refund will be given
- If the workshop is booked through a teacher then we refer to their terms and conditions and we hold no responsibility for your booking.
- No postponement of the workshop is allowed
- Workshops are non-transferable
WORKSHOPS AND COURSES – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Workshops and courses will only run if bookings reach our minimum number, (this will differ for every workshop) we will inform you in advance if we need to amend or cancel a workshop for this reason. If the Company cancels a workshop or makes a change to a scheduled workshop which means you can no longer attend then you will be entitled to a transfer or a full refund.
- Community classes are free or as stated in our website and should be booked in advance via our Website. Although there is no fee for a community class, we do ask that students feel free to make cash donations on the day to contribute to the up keep of the studio.
- Personal belongings are brought into the Studio premises at the Member’s risk and we do not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items. We are in no way responsible for the safekeeping of personal belongings while you attend class
USE OF FACILITIES
- A Member is entitled to use the Studio’s facilities during scheduled class times providing always that the Studio may at any time withdraw all or part of its facilities for any period in connection with any alteration or maintenance work or for reasons beyond the control of the Studio or the Company.
Children under the age of 13 may only use the Studio and attend classes if accompanied by an adult and when under their care & supervision, however the Studio reserves the right of refusal for any minor to practice accordingly.
DRESS & FOOTWEAR
- Members are requested to wear a form or dress appropriate to the practice of Yoga. Footwear should be removed on entry to the Studio and left outside the studio in accordance with instructions.
SAFETY & HYGIENE
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises.
- Members are required to use a towel to cover borrowed yoga mats in the studio or bring their own mat to practice. Borrowed mats must be cleaned after use with the cleaning/sanitising products provided in the studio.
- Members must use the appointed entrance to the Studio when entering or leaving the Studio.
- In the event of a fire, Members are asked to make their way to the nearest available fire exit.
- The Member agrees to indemnify the Company against all costs, losses and expenses including legal fees arising from the Member’s breach of any of their obligations under these Terms and Conditions
- To assist the Company with improving the services we offer, Members may be asked to provide the Company with personal details such as name, email and postal address. The Company may use this information for the purposes of providing, monitoring, assessing and marketing the Company.
- Only authorised employees, agents and contractors of the Company (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. The Company may also use a Member’s personal information to inform them of new features, offers, services, and products from the Company from time to time. If a Member does not wish to receive such information regarding offers and Studio news, they can opt out from the Company newsletter at any time.
- Card details stored on Members accounts for online payments are not visible to the Company and card details are not saved on the system by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to take audio, photo and video recordings in the Studio and during Sessions. The Company holds the full rights and rights to use such recordings for print and online marketing of the Company. The Company will endeavour to inform participants when such recordings are made.
- The Company will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Please note that our studio reception and Studios are monitored by CCTV up to 24 hours a day. The company reserves the right for its employees and contractors to review footage as required and by entering onto our sites you consent to your image being recorded and reviewed and waive any and all claims in relation to same.
Neither Party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or manmade eventuality outside of our control including situation like virus/bacteria spread which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen and no claims should be brought about on the company due to the spread or closure of the company.
- Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the Terms and Conditions of any agreement contained herein
- Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of any agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under any agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of any agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- A person who is not a party to the Registration Form has no rights to rely upon or enforce any terms of the Registration Form or use any of the facilities provided by the Company.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
I HEREBY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
That I am participating in the Yoga courses, Reiki, Pilates, Meditation, Mindfulness and / or Yoga classes, or any other exercise and Yoga workshop programmes offered by Tirisula World Pte Ltd and WSA Pte Ltd during which I will receive information and instruction about Pilates, Reiki, Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness, physical exercise or health. I recognise that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the above classes/courses offered by Tirisula World Pte Ltd and WSA Pte Ltd.
I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in the course or class/es I have applied to join. If I am pregnant I understand that I participate fully at my own risk and that of my unborn child/children.
A note on pregnancy
Our classes, by default, are not suitable for pregnant students unless otherwise stated specifically. If you are pregnant, and wish to participate please get in touch to discuss your options. Currently only the Pre-Post Natal Yoga Course is suitable for pregnant students.
In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the courses/ classes, health programmes or workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Tirisula World Pte Ltd and WSA Pte Ltd and its instructors for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in these programmes.
I understand that from time to time during courses/ classes, the instructor may physically adjust students’ form and posture. If I do not want such physical adjustments, I will so inform the instructor at each class I attend. I also acknowledge that if I do wish to receive such adjustments, it is my responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as I desire at that time.
In submitting the registration form I hereby take full and sole responsibility from any liability of loss or damage to personal wellbeing and property associated with courses/ classes or any other events/persons that may incur losses.
By signing up for the packages, I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions stated in the link https://tirisulayoga.com/terms-conditions/
Communicate about your health:
Your teacher is available for questions and answers in person (pre or post sessions). You are responsible for your own well-being during the course/class and are advised to practice at your own pace. You must inform the teacher if there has been any changes in your medical / health condition which might affect your practice and performance.I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above under my own free will.