Sound Healing Certification
with Crystal Singing bowls
Mesmerising. Colourful. Enlightening
Enter the world of sound healing with singing bowls and connect with your deeper self.
Everything in the universe has a vibration and singing bowls home in on that connection between you and the world. In sound and energy healing, balancing vibrations can bring the body into harmony and therefore good health.
Everyone should do Sound Healing With Crystal Bowls!!!
Get 30% off now! Usual course fees
$988, now $692.
Everyone Can Learn it
thing we can practice for ourselves to get peace of mind and absolute relaxation.
Anyone can do this!! Enroll now to get the Most Insanely!! priced program from us.
Benefits of Sound Healing
- Slows down brain waves to a deep restorative state
- Activates bodies’ self healing system
- Boost immune system
- Reduces stress and promotes mental wellbeing
- Clears energy blockages
- Connect with your deeper self
It’s super relaxing!
Aligning with your Chakra energy centers, singing bowls can help reduce stress and pain, promote relaxation and develop better self-awareness. On a deeper level, the music that emanates from singing bowls promotes inner healing, both physically and spiritually.
In this two-day certification workshop, you will participate in sound healing meditations with bowls and learn about how sound healing can work with your energy centers to improve wellbeing.
This workshop also features the science behind sound healing, including entrainment and Cymatics, as well as energetic anatomy for both the Vedic (Western) and Tibetan systems.
Learn how to play the bowls and add another dimension to your Yoga classes, Reiki practice or general self-care and self-energising methods.
- Formulate Healing Plans
- Healing Techniques and Cues
- Fine Tune Playing and Healing Methodology
- Scanning for ailments, physical and mentalWork with a trainer who has 15 years experience with sound healing and learn to use crystal singing bowls to promote physical, mental wellbeing, stress, anxiety, depression and other ailments.
In this training you will learn:
- the science of sound and sound healing
- the difference between metal and crystal singing bowls
- how to play the singing bowls
- Tibetan and Vedic sound healing systems
- the concepts of harmonics and entrainment
- the Chakra System and how to apply it to sound healing
- how to prepare for sound healing sessions
- how to check energy movements with Pendulum system
- how to do a sound healing session for groups and individuals
- 2 days of 3hrs/day practical (at studio)
- 1 day online theory assessment (at home)
- 5hrs of self-study and create healing plan (at your own pace, at home)
Paya Lebar Studio: 789 Geylang Road #02-01, Singapore 389675
How to get certified
- Full attendance
- Pass online theory test (at least 60%)
- Practice playing on your own
- Do 10 hours of sound healing to your friends and family
- Record a 20min video of you playing the singing bowls and email us your video for the Trainer to review.
What do I need?
- Come in comfortable clothes
- Bring your set of Quartz crystal singing bowls (either 3 or 7 bowls)
- You may purchase from us if you do not have a set of Quartz singing bowls yet.
- Can I use Tibetan metal singing bowl instead? As this is a quartz crystal singing bowl course, nope, you can’t… it’s different.
Get 30% off! Usual fees
$988 Now SGD 692!
Limited to 5 pax only, sign up now!
The fees include the course/training/admin fee, e-manual and certification
Full payment online upon registration (major credit cards accepted)
Sign up now.
Sound Healing With Crystal Bowl Certification Course
$692.00 – $1,672.00
2 Days Sound Healing Course
Get 30% off if you register now!
Limited to 5 pax per batch only. Min 2 to start.
It’s mandatory to bring your own set of Quartz crystal singing bowls during the sessions. You may purchase from us if you don’t have.
3 bowls (D,F,A): $390
7 bowls (C,D,E,F,G,A): $980
Comes with bag and mallet.
Weekdays (Thurs and Fri – 9am to 12pm)
- 26 and 27 Jan
- 23 and 24 Mar
Sundays 3 to 6pm
- 29 Jan and 5 Feb
- 26 Mar and 2 Apr
Please indicate which batch you wish to register.