Yin Yoga Instructor Training For EveryOne
Yin yoga stretches and targets both our deep connective tissues between the muscles, and the fascia throughout the body. The aim is to increase circulation in the joints and improve flexibility as the poses stretch and exercise the bone and joint areas. It also helps us to regulate our body’s flow of energy.
Everyone should do Yin Yoga!!!
We have just changed from total online livestream mode to a combination of physical practice sessions in studio and theory (online).
Claim your $200 off now! Instead of $1095, you pay only $895, with physical sessions!
Sign up now
thing we can practice for ourselves to get peace of mind and absolute relaxation.
Anyone can do this!! Enroll now to get the Most Insanely!! priced program from us.
Yin Yoga posture practice
Physical classroom session, fully guided yin yoga class with breathing, meditation practice and relaxation by our Best Master Trainers.
Physical classroom session: Learn about instructional cues, modifications, variations, verbal and physical adjustments, benefits, precautions, lesson plans and skills on how to conduct a Yin Yoga class.
Learning through videos, links and other resources
Read through the manual at your own pace.
We teach you how to :
- Formulate Lesson Plans
- Verbalising Teaching Cues
- Fine Tune Teaching Methodology
You are also guided how to start your own yoga business with practical tips and tools from our experienced Master Trainers.
Best You Can Be!!
What makes our Tirisula Yin Yoga programme so unique?
- Excellent Teaching Strategies
- Best Career Opportunities
- Clear and Concise Methodologies
- Ideal and Real World Alignments
- Excellent Verbal Cues
- Complete Guidance on Teaching
The Remarkable Standards!! of guidance will make you stand out in the Teaching Career !!
What You will learn in Yin Yoga Teacher Training?
- Around 25 yoga postures
- Modifications and variations of the postures.
- Proper way to get in and out of the poses
- Use of props
- Yogic breathing
- Meditation techniques
- Yoga Nidra (relaxation)
Theory: Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy and physiology
- What is Yoga
- History of Yoga and Yin Yoga
- 8 limbs of Yoga
- Basic body systems such as skeletal, muscular related to Yin Yoga practice
- Movement terminology
- Joints and connective tissues
- Nervous system
- Applications of anatomy to Yoga practice
- How to teach a beginners, intermediate and multi-level class
- How to write lesson plans
- Instructional cues
- Asana adjustments
- Asana alignment
Yin Yoga Teacher Training is designed for
- Keen on understanding simple techniques for simple postures
- Seeking a yoga career in current challenging times
- Fitness professionals with no formal yoga certification
- Everyone else. Start making a career
What is the Criteria to be a Part of Yin Yoga Teacher Training?
- Absolutely NONE
- All can learn and become who they want to be
Why You Should Choose Tirisula Yoga?
- Over 30 years experience in Teacher Training
- Learn thru experiential rather than academic
- Master Trainers are the disciples of the very Best In India with 20yrs experience
Fees and duration
- Course fees: SGD 1095 (Register online)
- SGD 995 for Tirisula graduates
- Duration: 5 days + 1 day for online theory exam
What does the fee of Yoga Course include?
The fees include the course fee, e-manual, exam fee and e-certificate
Refer to our terms and conditions for postponement and cancellation policy.
Prices are non-negotiable.
Schedule and timing
- 5 days of 2hrs/day practical (at studio)
- 1 day online theory exam (at home)
- 10hrs of self-study and video learning for theory (at your own pace, at home)
Mon to Wed 7:30pm to 9:30pm (Physical Classroom Session at Norris Road Studio)
Sign up now
36A Norris Road Singapore 208278
What it takes to obtain the certificate?
- Full Attendance (unless emergency please write to us and inform the Master Trainer)
- Complete homework assigned by Master Trainer.
- Pass the theory exam (multiple choice questions) – at least 50%.
- After the 5 days course, arrange at your own time to teach your friends or family members (10 hours) and submit a 20min video recording.
How to register?
- Register online, keep scrolling down.
How can you pay your fees?
Online Registration – all major credit cards accepted
Bank Transfer (email us for account details)*
*For international students, if payment is made via international telegraphic transfer, bank charges has to be borne by the sender
*Please leave us a message (below) for more details regarding bank transfer.
Please drop us a message below if you have any questions!
Register online now.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column]