Yin Yoga Instructor Course
Discover the art of Yin Yoga. Yin Yoga teaches us to surrender and find peace in the present moment.
Become a certified instructor and share the essence of this transformative practice. Enroll in our Yin Yoga Instructor Course today
Yin yoga stretches and targets both our deep connective tissues between the muscles, and the fascia throughout the body. The aim is to increase circulation in the joints and improve flexibility as the poses stretch and exercise the bone and joint areas. It also helps us to regulate our body’s flow of energy.
Everyone should do Yin Yoga!!!
thing we can practice for ourselves to get peace of mind and absolute relaxation.
Anyone can do this!! Enroll now to get the Most Insanely!! priced program from us.
How’s the course conducted?
Physical classroom session, fully guided yin yoga class with breathing, meditation practice and relaxation by our Best Master Trainers.
Physical classroom session: Learn about instructional cues, modifications, variations, verbal and physical adjustments, benefits, precautions, lesson plans and skills on how to conduct a Yin Yoga class.
Theory: Learning through videos, links and other resources
Self-reading/practice: Read through the manual at your own pace, follow demo videos to perform the poses
Homework: We teach you how to
- Formulate Lesson Plans
- Verbalising Teaching Cues
- Fine Tune Teaching Methodology
You are also guided how to start your own yoga business with practical tips and tools from our experienced Master Trainers.
Best You Can Be!!
What makes our Tirisula Yin Yoga programme so unique?
- Excellent Teaching Strategies
- Best Career Opportunities
- Clear and Concise Methodologies
- Ideal and Real World Alignments
- Excellent Verbal Cues
- Complete Guidance on Teaching
The Remarkable Standards!! of guidance will make you stand out in the Teaching Career !!
What You will learn in Yin Yoga Teacher Training?
- Around 25 yoga postures
- Modifications and variations of the postures.
- Proper way to get in and out of the poses
- Use of props
- Yogic breathing
- Meditation techniques
- Yoga Nidra (relaxation)
Theory: Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy and physiology
- What is Yoga
- What is Yin Yoga and history of Yin Yoga
- Basic body systems such as skeletal, muscular related to Yin Yoga practice
- Movement terminology
- Joints and connective tissues
- Nervous system
- Applications of anatomy to Yoga practice
- TCM Yin/Yang concepts, meridians, organs
- How to teach a beginners, intermediate and multi-level class
- How to write lesson plans with themes
- Instructional cues
- Asana adjustments
- Asana alignment
- Usage of props
- Options and variations for students
Yin Yoga Teacher Training is designed for
- Keen on understanding simple techniques for simple postures
- Learning the principles of Yin Yoga and connective tissues for self-knowledge and self-healing
- Seeking a yoga career in current challenging times
- Fitness professionals with no formal yoga certification
- Everyone else. Start making a career
What is the Criteria to be a Part of Yin Yoga Teacher Training?
- Absolutely NONE
- All can learn and become who they want to be
Why You Should Choose Tirisula Yoga?
- Over 30 years experience in Teacher Training
- Learn thru experiential rather than academic
- Master Trainers are the disciples of the very Best In India with 20yrs experience
Fees and duration
- Standard fees: SGD 880 (Register online)
- Early bird fees: SGD 780 (Register at least 3 weeks in advance)
- Duration: 5 days + 1 day for online theory exam
What does the fee of Yoga Course include?
The fees include the course fee, e-manual, exam fee and e-certificate
Refer to our terms and conditions for postponement and cancellation policy.
Prices are non-negotiable.
- 5 days of 3hrs/day practical (at studio)
- 1 day online theory exam (at home)
- 10hrs of self-study and video learning for theory (at your own pace, at home)
- 10hrs of writing lesson plans and scripts (at home)
- 10hrs of teaching your friends and families (at home)
What it takes to obtain the certificate?
- Full Attendance (unless emergency please write to us and inform the Master Trainer)
- Complete homework assigned by Master Trainer.
- Pass the theory exam (multiple choice questions) – at least 70%.
- After the 5 days course, arrange at your own time to teach your friends or family members (10 hours) and submit a 20min video recording.
How to register?
- Send us a message in the below to indicate your interest.
How can you pay your fees?
Online Registration – all major credit cards accepted
Paynow (WhatsApp us for details)
Please drop us a message below if you have any questions!