4 cups of cooked mixed brown rice
1 pack of deep fried tofu (tau kwa) 220g, chopped into 8mm cubes
1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
1 pack of small asparagus chopped into 1cm long
1 tomato chopped into 8mm cubes
Rocket salad about 80g as much as you like
Salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice or valsamic vinegar (optional)
1. Prepare rice in a large bowl, pour 2 Tb spoon of olive oil, add about 1/4 tb spoon of salt and stir. Set aside to cool down.
2. Heat the pan with 2 Tb spoon of olive oil, add red onion and fry till it makes a good aroma.
3. Add asparagus and tofu. Stir until they are cooked.
4. Add salt and pepper. If you like add 1 tb spoon of valsamic vinegar. Cool it down.
5. About the time rice and tofu mix are cooled down, prepare rocket salad in another bowl and add salt, pepper lemon juice/valsamic vinegar and olive oil. Toss it well.
6. Put everything together in the bowl of rice and mix well. Taste and add salt, pepper, lemon juice/valsamic vinegar, or olive oil if necessary.