Saucha means purity of mind and body.
1. Declutter: start with organising your desk at your study, then look to declutter your room followed by the whole house.
2. Eat clean: Observe what you put inside your body and bring pure and nutritious foods to the menu. Such foods are natural and not processed.
3. On the mat: have a habit of cleaning your mat following every yoga practice.
4. Breathe: Pranayama is a sure way to cleanse and purify within. Practice Nadi Shodana daily to clear the energy channels and cleanse the nervous system.
5. Meditate: Practicing meditation daily helps to calm the mind, giving us an idea of stillness.