Reiki Healing Course
Be Spiritually Connected.
Reiki energy is the healing energy of the Universe. It represents a matrix of non-dualistic energy, which permeates all things. A Reiki practitioner harnesses this vital energy via a series of attunements, which in effect, switch on, the ability to transfer Reiki energy to oneself and others.
This transmission of this energy comes via a Reiki Teacher / Master, someone who knows the precise methods for creating this alignment within the practitioner. Once this alignment is complete, the practitioner can then use this healing energy in a variety of ways to restore the body, mind and emotions into a harmonious state. Reiki has beneficial results for those who give, as well as those who receive it.
The way Reiki is applied is via the hands. The practitioner simply places their hands on the corresponding Chakras, Meridians and organs, transferring healing to the recipient.
Reiki Level 1 & 2
Weekend, Sat & Sun: 11am to 2pm
Location: Paya Lebar Studio – 789 Geylang Road #02-01 Singapore 389675
The result is a deeply relaxing experience for both the practitioner and the person receiving.
No movement is required when giving a treatment and it is not necessary to remove clothing or to fix the mind in deep focus to achieve its healing effects. Some of the immediate benefits from a treatment are reduced stress, inner peace and deep rest.
Reiki is an excellent technique for stress management, as well as being a complementary treatment to western Allopathic Medicine.
The transference of Reiki healing actually increases the bodies’ natural ability to heal itself.
Energy is the foundation of all life, so it makes sense that if we have more energy constantly available to us, the more we gradually enhance our health and personal well being.
Benefits of Reiki Healing
The benefits of learning Reiki are many and the Reiki system provides such a large scope of possibilities. Here is an overview of some of the key points.
- Reiki not only heals the physical body, it works towards healing the cause of illness, thereby eliminating the effects of the imbalance.
- Lasts a lifetime. Once you have the attunements, regardless of whether you use the energy consciously or not, it is always with you.
- Can be successfully combined with other healing methods and is a useful tool to have, which can be incorporated into daily life. It does not conflict with religious beliefs therefore it is a teaching that can be used by anyone.
- Self-empowering healing method. One has the ability to heal oneself and this generates greater self-reliance. It is also an alternative, natural healing method, which is an additional way to heal your body and your mind.
- Promotes the qualities of love and compassion. With ongoing use a deep peace begins to permeate your life.
- Intelligent energy. It goes to the greatest need for the highest good of all concerned.
- Begins to flow when you touch something; it’s always on. Think of all the things you touch each day, then think of how Reiki could be of benefit.
- Does not interfere with medical treatments; it actually enhances medications and assists the body to heal at an optimum rate.
- An excellent tool for healing problems and for manifesting positive outcomes to numerous situations.
- Can be used on animals, plants, children or any living being.
- Calms nervous tension, calms fears and subdues negative emotions. It is also a useful technique for being guided and protected throughout your life.
- Highest form of healing energy, it is always safe and can never harm.
- Available 24 hours a day, right there in your hands.
Reiki Courses (Singapore) is split into few levels, namely level 1, level 2, level 3a and level 3b. We are following the Dr Mikao Usui Method. The description of these levels are as follow.
Reiki Level 1:
This level introduces the learner on self-healing and ‘hands-on’ healing for others. Participants will learn about subtle energies, aura, Reiki energy, history of Reiki, chakras and procedure of self-healing and hands-on healing. Grand Master teaches the participants the various hand positions to allow Reiki to flow for self-healing and for healing others. Participants will also experience sensations before and after Reiki attunement, practice self-healing and hands-on healing on others. Reiki meditation will also be taught.
Reiki Level 2:
This level is for more intense healing, healing others, distance healing and space clearing. Distance healing allows the healer to heal another person without them being present at the same place. Space clearing is to clear negativities at a location such as house, shop, office etc. Participants will receive a level 2 attunement, after which Reiki energy will flow dramatically. You will learn how to use symbols for healing and more practical work and familiarizing with procedures. Participants will take turns to heal one another and share their experiences.
Fees: SGD 400
Reiki Level 3a:
This is a Reiki Master Healer Level for more intense and precise healing. Participants will be attuned to the 3rd degree symbol. Participants will receive a level 3 attunement, learn new symbols and practice the healing procedures. Participants will also learn past life healing, relationship management, health management through Reiki and sharing experiences with the Grand Master.
Reiki Level 3b:
This is a Reiki Grand Master Healer Level which the Master Healer can attune others to be able to receive Reiki energy. A master healer (Level 3a) with at least 3 years of healing experience can seek a Reiki Grand Master to be attuned to Grand Master Level. He/she has to be pure in thinking, positive attitude and good ethics. It is at the discretion of the Reiki Grand Master to accept the student. After attunement, the student has to co-teach a few batches of Reiki courses (Singapore) with the Grand Master.
Fees for both 3a and 3b: SGD1200