What will be given?
- Pilates Training Manual
- Anatomy slides
- List of muscles to learn
- Cheat Sheet on Pilates Beginners Routine and Intermediate Routine
- Videos to learn the Pilates exercises with detailed explanation
- Full Beginners Pilates Matwork Workout video
- Full Intermediate Pilates Matwork Workout video
- Logsheet to record teaching hours
What is expected of the student?
- Self reading of the manual and anatomy slides
- Watch anatomy videos
- Learn the list of muscles
- Watch Pilates videos provided and practice segments of the exercises until you are familiar
- Work out with the full Beginners Series Video (recommended at least 5 times)
- Work out the full Intermediate Series Video (recommended at least 5 times)
- Practice giving instructional cues and demo
- Online Theory Exam with 60 multiple choice questions. (60% to pass)
- Livestream practical exam. The examiner will give you a list of 10 exercises to perform. (60% to pass)
- Record a video of yourself teaching a Pilates class (between 1 to 4 students) for 20 min. Please make sure the video and audio quality is clear.
What is required to obtain the Certification?
- Complete 20hrs of practice
- Complete 20hrs of teaching your friends/family
- Email us the log sheets
- Pass the 3 sections of exam as listed above. (Please email us at least 1 week in advance to book an appointment when you are ready for the exam)
- Once they’re done, we will email you the certificate!