Throughout the entire YTT course, we have learnt many different techniques and practices to improve our overall well-being, be it physical, mental, or emotional.
I’m going to be realistic and start with baby steps.
Here’s my upcoming daily routine (starting tomorrow)!
- Wake up and start my day with Pratirhara to be aware of my physical and mental state
- Practice Kapalbhati Pranayama (if I’m not on my period) / Nadi Shodana (if I’m on my period)
- Surya Namaskara A & B (2 rounds each)
- Hold my Mula Bandha while waiting for the bus and inside the train
- Simple stretching exercise open up my shoulders
- Go for Sattvic food
- Sheetali Pranayama (if the weather is hot) to cool down the body
- Asana (the choice of asana will depend on my mood)
- Shower with Salt Water
Before Going to Bed
- Balasana & Paschimottanasana
- Think positive thoughts and practice gratitude
- Work on inversion poses, starting with perfecting my headstand
- Designate 1 day to go on a vegetarian diet
- Let go of attachments towards the things I own and the people in my life
- “You must have the heart (and guts) to give your most precious item/ person away.” — Quote from Master Paalu (4th November 2017)
- Have positive intentions, speak positive words, carry positive actions
September 2017 Weekend Class