Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat Kerala, India
Yoga and Ayurveda Cultural Immersion in Kerala, India
Experience a rejuvenating Yoga and Ayurveda Immersion in Kerela, India, which is famous for its Ayurvedic treatments and cuisine. Pamper yourselves and enjoy the Ayurvedic massages by qualified physicians to soothe your tired muscles and mind.
Stay in a scenic Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat resort which is surrounded by lush greenery and near the beautiful freshwater Vellayani Lake.
Practice Yoga in an open-air Yoga Hall with panoramic views of the tranquil lake.
Taste the flavors of Kerala food. The cuisines of Kerala are exquisitely delicious and it would be something that your taste buds cannot resist. Similar to our Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga retreat in Mysore, the food you get to taste in Kerala Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat can make anyone’s mouth water.
Travel safely with the Master Teachers who have decades of travel experience all over India.
Retreat Activities Summary:
- Yoga Classes
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Ayurvedic massages
- Indian Martial Arts – Kalaripayattu – encapsulates an entire art form which exists as the marriage of self-defense, yogasanas, protection and individuality.
- Kathakali Dance of Kerala -Originated over 500 years ago, Kathakali is a spectacular classical dance form of Kerala. It is a combination of drama, dance, music and ritual. Kathakali is one of the oldest theatre forms in the world. The word ‘Katha’ in Malayalam means Story and ‘kali’ means Play. Thus Kathakali literally means ‘Story-Play’.
- Kolam – is a form of drawing that is drawn by using rice flour/chalk/chalk powder/white rock powder often using naturally colored powders to draw geometrical lines composed of curved loops, drawn around a grid pattern of dots.
Date: 2 Feb 2018 (night) to 10 Feb 2018 (night)
(reach Singapore on 11 Feb at 6am)
SGD 1800 (Early bird, register online before 31 Oct 2017)
SGD 2000 (Standard price. Register by 15 Dec 2018)
- Price includes: daily yoga classes, accommodation (twin sharing), airport transfers, 3 vegetarian meals daily, 3 Ayurvedic massages, scheduled activities (like Kolam, Kalaripayattu, Kathakali, Kerala Cooking class), meditation sessions.
- Price excludes : flight fares, travel insurance, Indian visa application fees, laundry costs, additional treatments/massages, food and beverages other than at the 3 meal times, shopping items, individual medicines, personal accident insurance, visit to medical clinics if need be.
Please book your own air tickets. We will meet you at Thiruvananthapuram or Trivandrum Airport, as per your flight schedule on 2 Feb 2018.
Participants from Singapore:
Suggested flight from Singapore:
Silk Air MI 492
2 Feb 2018 20:20 Singapore –> 21:50 Tiruvananthapurum
Silk Air MO 491
10 Feb 2018 22:45 Tiruvananthapurum –> 05:55 Singapore (11 Feb 2018)
Return airfare is SGD 391.20 as at 16 Sep 2017.
Participants from other places:
Reach Trivandrum International Airport (TRV) on 2 Feb 2018. Please email us your flight itinerary.
- LIMITED TO 14 PAX
- To register, please email us at email@example.com for payment details. After payment is received, we’ll follow up with further instructions.
- All prices are in SGD
- Upon registration and payment, participants are required to apply for India visa on their own. Find out more here: http://www.blsindia.sg
- It is compulsory that all participants have a valid travel insurance.
Any questions, please drop us a message below 🙂