Start Your Own Yoga School
Program for those who wish to teach the 200hrs, inspire others, and open Your Very Own teacher training school.
This Yoga Master Course is personally guided by Master Trainers Paalu Ramasamy and Satya Chong Wei Ling. You will get to intimate hours with both the teachers who have taught numerous students from all over the world.
You will belong to a select group of teachers who are able to guide students to become certified in the various courses including the 200Hr Yoga Course and well as other courses.
Take Your Skills and Business to a New Level
We help you start Your Yoga School !!!
A Yoga Master Trainer inspires and guides people to be a Yoga Teacher /Instructor and become prolific in all aspects of Yoga. The Peaks and the Valleys are part of one whole. They cannot exist independently. As such a Master Trainer co-exist with the students they guide. Dive deep into Yoga Philosophy, sutras, gitas and other scriptures.
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to start a Yoga School with certification courses and retail classes
It is not about the prestige of being a Yoga Master Trainer,but the opportunity to bring people to light, to truth,and to every individual.
The emphasis of this programme is on how to impart, share experiences and transform students. The course is done over a period of 2-3 months where the Master Teachers will guide and provide opportunity for the trainees to conduct the 200Hr Yoga TTC. The co-teaching, observations, course work, home work, live training will be main methodology used as well as individual sessions with the Master Teachers. Also close discussions with the Master Teachers on different models for imparting the yogic concepts, models for teaching the Anatomy and Physiology, models to impart teaching skills
A complete and thorough initiation into Yoga Master Trainer Certification will include studies and sharings of:
1) Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy, physiology, Astral energy systems, Subtle Anatomy and physiology (Pancha Kosha, Chakras, Nadis, Prana Vayus), Ayurveda Knowledge and its application
- Detailed analysis of A&P, how to teach, how to handle questions, how to explain, how to handle the therapy portion of yoga with relation to Anatomy and Physiology
- How to prepare questions, exams, handle feedbacks
2) Yoga Philosophy including studies of:
- Detailed Analysis and Application of The Yoga Sutras of Sage Patanjali : How to teach
- The Hatha Yoga Pradapika Analysis – Deeper meanings
- The Bhagavad Gita Analysis and Application – Deeper understandings
- Asanas understanding and how to teach them using various techniques for different people
- Advanced Pranayamas and how to teach people according to their disorders and diseases
3) Important Aspects, Stories and Quotations
- The Sutras of Astavakra Gita
- Stories in the Mahabharata
- The Principal Upanishads (example, Kathopanishad, Mandukya Upanishad, Isavasya Upanishad, Mundakopanishad)
- Advanced translations of Yamas & Niyamas
- Mudra Therapy
- Mantras for Calming of the different issues of the Mind
- Kundalini and Charka Understanding
- Dharana teachniques and Meditation
- The Shat Karmas and teaching of it
- Co-teaching 200hr Yoga TTC with Master Teachers
- Teaching specific topics as assigned by Master Teachers
- Project Work
- There will be a strong emphasis on Sadhana and transformation of life through the Yogic way of life.
- Course works
For those whose lifestyle reflects inner balance
Have completed 200hr and 300hr level Yoga Teacher Training Program and experience in teaching yoga classes.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.