Yoga Classes FAQ
Do I need to bring Yoga mat to the studio?
- We have studio yoga mats for you to use, however, please bring along your travel yoga mat or yoga mat towel to place on top of the studio mat for hygiene purposes. Or just bring along a towel.
What other things do I need to bring?
- Bring along your own water.
What is the validity period of the class packages?
- 10 class pack: 10 weeks
- 20 class pack: 20 weeks
- 50 class pack: 1 year
- Trial pack: 2 weeks
What happens if I still have unused credits and the package expired?
- You can either purchase a new package before it’s expired to continue using the credits, or to pay an extension fee of $100 for an additional 5 weeks validity (not applicable for unlimited packages)
- The 5 weeks starts from the day of the package’s expiry date.
- Other than that, expired packages cannot be revived regardless of any reasons.
Are the packages sharable?
- Nope as it is due to the nature of online registration and liability release for each individual. However, you may purchase a smaller package of 10 classes.
Is there a cut-off time to book for classes?
- Yes, please book for class at least 2 hours before class starts. For popular time slots, we encourage students to book early to secure a spot. The earliest you can book is 1 week ahead.
Can I cancel the class after booking?
- Yes you can. If you cancel the class at least 6 hrs in advance, the credit will be refunded back to your package. Otherwise, the credit will be charged regardless of any reasons. We hope you understand as spaces are limited!
If you have other questions, please write to us below:
Need more time to complete your classes?
Add 5 weeks to your package’s validity date.