A lot of people have told me, “I like yoga and I know it is a very good for my health, but I cannot practice yoga regularly because I am lazy, busy, or I cannot find the momentum”.
These are some common excuses for people to skip or delay their practice of yoga. I would like to share some tips on staying committed to a regular yoga practice.
1) Set smart goals which stand for Specific, Measurable, Accountable, Realistic, and Timely
2) Conduct research on yoga studio in your nearby vicinity to find studios with compatible schedules.
3) Plan your day by making time for yoga instead of finding time for yoga.
4) Find a buddy to do yoga with.
5) If you decide that yoga is for you, make a financial commitment by buying a long-term package from a yoga studio. Because you are invested financially in it, you are more likely to practice yoga at the studio.