By Ly Nguyen 200hr May 2014 Weekday
Why I am really interested in three gunas ?
It is simple that I love cooking, studying about nutrition. Last couple weeks ago, I found that It have been really good if we have time to study more and more about three gunas. After this course, I shall take more time to read book, to find on internet about this.
What is three gunas ?
As my understanding that the mind is formed from essence of food in yoga philosophy. If the foods are pure which will buld the mind and body stronger, healthy, happiness, confident and good memory.
1/ SATTVIC FOODS.
– Sattvic foods are very pure which will lead you to the truth. Energy is extreme pure.
– Sattvic time is from 04:00 – 08:00 AM AND 04:00 – 08:00 PM . This time is good to practise Asana, Pranayama, Meditation. It will make your mind to be good and calm, more concentrate, good memory ….
– Sattvic foods are fresh vegetable and organic foods.
2/ RAJASIC FOODS.
– Rajasic foods are onions, garlic, coffee, tea and tobacco, heavy salt, chemical foods, fast foods, snacks.
– Rajasic time is from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM. People is very hard working in this time
– The yoga diet avoids Rajasic foods which stimulate the body and mind.
3/ TAMASIS FOODS.
– Tamasis foods are meats, alcohol, mushroom, fried foods, fast foods…..
– Tamasis time is from 20:00 – 04:00.
– Tamasis foods make people tired, lazy, darkness, evil …