Ready to embark on a new fulfilling career after 50? We want you.
Employment opportunities available.
Attention – we in the midst of one of the major shifts in
demography. Worldwide aging.
While the whole world is greying, developed countries mainly, this group is expected to double and triple within the next 30 years. Todays’ seniors look healthy but research shows that 80 percent of the seniors have at least one chronic health condition.
Like many, seniors are a neglected bunch when comes to Yoga asanas. It poses a serious challenge for younger instructors to
understand the issues facing elders. So we want you.
Those who are above 50, willing to take on another role, ready to work hard, WE NEED YOU to fill the vacancies.
Sign Up Now – Special Promo for above 50. SGD 2300[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
What do you get to learn?
Basically, this is a Yoga Alliance RYT 200 level program. The table below lists the topics that you will learn. Regarding the postures, we have special yoga lesson plans that focus on Yoga for elderly.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who is keen to lead other Seniors to lead a healthy lifestyle by exercising
- Anyone who wants to learn how to practice Yoga in a safe and proper way for themselves
- Anyone who wants a change or opportunities for a different career!
What is the requirement to enrol in this course?
Meet the age of 50 years old
No medical issues that prevent you from practicing Yoga. If in doubt, please get clearance from your doctor.
Have practise Yoga before. (If you have not, you could purchase our Tirisula Yoga Class Package and attend Beginners yoga classes)
Duration of the course
4 weeks, 20 days
Mon to Fri, 8am to 2pm (at studio)
plus 2hrs of self study for 20 days (at home)
plus group project
plus 20hrs of teaching practice (you can teach your family and friends)
Complete 20hrs of pranayama practice
Complete 30hrs of meditation practice
How much are the fees?
Special discount for participants over 50: $2300
(This course is only for participants over age 50 and above. Select “Seniors” category to get the special discount.
If not, please go to 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training)
- The fees include the course fee, e-manual and certificate
- The fees exclude accommodation, food, additional reference books, Yoga Alliance registration fees
How can you pay your fees?
- Online Registration – all major credit cards accepted
- Bank Transfer (leave us a message below for account details)*
- *For international students, if payment is made via international telegraphic transfer, bank charges has to be borne by the sender
Send us a message below to get a coupon code for Seniors pricing.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]