What do you get to learn?
Basically, this is a Yoga Alliance RYT 200 level program. The table below lists the topics that you will learn. Regarding the postures, we have special yoga lesson plans that focus on Yoga for elderly.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who is keen to lead other Seniors to lead a healthy lifestyle by exercising
- Anyone who wants to learn how to practice Yoga in a safe and proper way for themselves
- Anyone who wants a change or opportunities for a different career!
What is the requirement to enrol in this course?
Meet the age of 50 years old
No medical issues that prevent you from practicing Yoga. If in doubt, please get clearance from your doctor.
Have practise Yoga before. (If you have not, you could purchase our Tirisula Yoga Class Package and attend Beginners yoga classes)
Duration of the course
4 weeks, 20 days
Mon to Fri, 8am to 2pm (at studio)
plus 2hrs of self study for 20 days (at home)
plus group project
plus 20hrs of teaching practice (you can teach your family and friends)
How much are the fees?
Special discount for participants over 50: $2300
(This course is only for participants over age 50 and above. Select “Seniors” category to get the special discount.
If not, please go to 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training)
- The fees include the course fee, e-manual and certificate
- The fees exclude accommodation, food, additional reference books, Yoga Alliance registration fees
How can you pay your fees?
- Online Registration – all major credit cards accepted
- Bank Transfer (leave us a message below for account details)*
- *For international students, if payment is made via international telegraphic transfer, bank charges has to be borne by the sender
Check Schedule and Register online
Select “Seniors” to get the special discount.