Living a balanced healthy life, from my point of view, it has to start with the basics in place: food, exercise and sleep. Yoga is key on the excercise front from a physical, spiritual and mental perspective. It is never easy to get all in balance. See if I can help a little on the food front as food is my thing! Especially healthy food is what I love to experiment with and develop new recipes. After learning about positive, neutral and negative pranic food, being really similar to what I practice, I created a positive pranic muffin full of great ingredients that it’s easy to make and practical in our crazy busy daily life.
These muffins are versatile as a nutritious snack or an easy take away breakfast when in a rush. Let me introduce you to these beauties: I call them ‘power muffins’ as they are packed with great goodies: almond, Greek yogurt, honey, flaxseed, chia, blueberries and anything else you feel like really.
Here you have the recipe step by step:
– Preheat oven to 220C. Get the muffin tray ready with the muffins paper cups in.
– Wet ingredients: In a bowl, mix well 180gm of yogurt, 2 eggs, 85gm of almond butter, 75gm honey, and 2 tsp vanilla.
– Dry ingredients: In a bigger bowl, whisk 160gm of oats, 50gm of almond flour, 25gm of chia, 25gm of flaxseeds, 1 tsp of baking powder, 1/2 tsp of baking soda, 1/4 tsp of salt, and 1tsp of cinnamon until well mixed.
– Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until everything is combined. Add in 100gm of blueberries.
– Fill the muffin paper cups all the way to the top as they will not raise much. Top each with blueberries and sliced almonds.
– Bake the muffins for 5 minutes at 220C. Reduce the oven temperature to 175C and bake them for 15 minutes more or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let them cool down and enjoy!
*You can keep them for 3 days in an airtight container or you can freeze them too.