- Sun salutation A (5 times), Sun salutation B (5 times)
- Downward dog – hold for 10 breaths, then walk legs to hands while keeping back straight. Hold in uttanasana for 5 breaths.
- Prasarita Padottanasana C – Hold for 5 breaths. Relax the torso, bounce up and down 10 times and sway torso from one leg to the other 10 times.
- Malasana – place palms in prayer position and walk front and backwards on the mat. Then hold the position. Try and grab the ankles with your hands and push your legs open further with your triceps to deepen the stretch.
- Chaturanga dandasana – Hold here for 5 breaths to open chest and strengthen core muscles. Next, pull your chest forward into cobra as counter pose.
- Paschimottanasana – Try and engage all the muscles first into this pose. Keep the chest open and not collapsed. Hold for 5 breaths, then relax all the muscles. Hang torso and hold for 10 breaths.
- Purvottanasana (Counter pose)
- Baddha konasana
- Final pose: Marichyasana A – with the left leg straightened, bend your right knee and place right foot next to left thigh. Using the right triceps to push against the right knee, twist torso to the left and hold. Then return torso back to neutral position. Do a forward bend as deep as you can keeping your spine straight. Use both hand to pull your left foot in order to deepen the forward bend. Once you reach the maximum, release your right hand and bind your right leg. Then release your left hand and bind the other direction. Hold the left wrist with the right hand. When you are in the pose, try and squeeze your right thigh close to your body, so that there is so gap between the torso and the thigh.