After finishing the lesson, practioner perform the correct Urdhva Mukha Paschimottanasana techniques and combined with breathing
|Order||Content carried||Time||Teaching Methods||Learning Methods|
|1||Introdution – To continue making the acquaintance and to ask practitioners for healthy informations. – To introduce main subjects of period.||3 min||– Teacher give some question to know healthy of practitionner- Talkinh about the meaning of class|
|2||Breathing exercise: – To practice Anuloma – Viloma Pranayama. The rate: IN: 5s – Hold: 10 s – EX: 10s||7 min||To serve as a model and technique analysis||+ To look at teacher to serve as a model +To pratice Anuloma – Viloma Pranayama|
|3||Introdution of Urdhva Mukha Paschimottanasana:||3 min||To serve as a model one time||To follow and observing teacher to serve as a model|
|4||Warm up exercises– Warm up neck: Exhale + down; inhale + up – Warm up shoulders: Rotation shoulders
– Warm up elbow : Rotation
– Warm up spinal collumn, hamstring: practice Pascimottanasana pose and Ubhaya Padangusthasana
– Warm up muscles in abdomen and hamstring: lie down and practice Ukata Pascimottanasana
5. Teacher analysing technique, the difficulty of the position, common mistakes, limitations and repairing methods
6. Practioners pratice Urdhva Mukha Paschimottanasana
|25 min||To serve as a model and technique analysis of warm up||+ To follow and observing teacher to serve as a mode + To pratice warm up|
|Practition of Urdhva Mukha Paschimottanasana||15 min||-To serve as a model and technique analysis, breathing, getting into the pose and getting out; technical requirements, mistakes.-To talk about the effect of asana to health and contraindication, modifications- Observe, corrective repair and help students make the right Urdhva Mukha Paschimottanasana
|Finish the lession||2 min||Teacher remarks:- Attitudes learning and level completion students’ posture|
Technique of Urdhva Mukha Paschimottanasana
- Lie flat and place your hands straight over the head.
- Stretch the legs straight, tighten the knees and take a few deep breaths.
- Exhale and slowly raise the legs together and bring them over the head.
- Interlock the fingers, clasp the soles and stretch the legs straight up with the knees kept tight
- Rest the entire back on the floor. Take three deep breaths.
- Exhale, lower the legs towards the floor beyond the head by a widening the elbows. Try and keep the pelvis as near as possible to the floor. Keep the legs tightened at the knees throughout. Rest the chin on the knees.
- Stay in the position from 2 – 3 minites, breathing evenly.
- Exhale and move the legs to the original position.
- Inhale, release the hands, bring the legs straight to the floor and relax.