Experience and practice Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series, the real Mysore style. Immerse yourself in the indian culture and visit ancient temples with beautiful intricate carvings. This trip is catered for Yoga practitioners and teachers who wish to visit the birth place of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga as taught traditionally by Sri T Krishnamacharya. Experience the flavours of Mysore and its charm. Travel safely with the Master Teachers who have many years of travel experience all over India.
- Ashtanga Yoga Upgrade Course in Mysore
- Practice Yoga at a traditional Ashtanga Shala
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series (Mysore Style)
- Learn how sing Patanjali Yoga Sutras and learn their meaning and interpretations
- Blow your mind Backbending Class
- Vinyasa Class (but a class dedicated to train you to jump back and jump through)
- Visit to Mysore Palace
- Visit to Jaganmohan Palace
- Authentic Indian cooking class
- Day trip to Belur, birth place of BKS Iyengar, and home to unique Indian architecture
- Visit to Shree BNS Iyengar, guru to Master Paalu and Master Satya
Please note visits and outings may be subjected to changes
Flight schedule to be announced soon… Watch this space for updates.
Fees depend on the number of days of the retreat. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest pricing.
- Price includes: yoga classes, lectures, accommodation, transfers, all vegetarian meals,
- Price excludes : flight fares, travel insurance, Indian visa application fees, laundry costs, souvenirs, snacks, drinking water, tea, coconut water and other miscellaneous expenses
Minimum 8 pax to go. Interested participants, please email us at email@example.com
- LIMITED TO 12 PAX
- To register, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details. After payment is received, we’ll follow up with further instructions.
- All prices are in SGD
- Upon registration and payment, participants are required to apply for India visa on their own. Find out more here: http://www.blsindia.sg
Any questions, drop us an email at email@example.com, call +65 6299 5181 or make an appointment to visit us at 80B Arab Street, Singapore 199777