The human body requires a continuous supply of energy to perform its many function. The food we eat play a vital role in how we can perform while exercise. Eating a healthy diet that is varied, balanced and moderate can provide you with all the body needs without getting too much or too little of any one nutrient. Thurs, I’ve planned on a seven days healthy diet plan and want to know how will it affected me and how would I feel. From day to day, I felt a little difference by a little on my daily yoga practice. I felt a little bit lighter; breathing was smoother, more concentrated during practices and able to stay continue focused for longer period.
There’s many studies show that healthy food intake as most important part of fitness programs, e.g.:
- -eating well-balanced diet can help you get calories and nutrient you need to fuel your activities
- -some super-foods contain compounds that increase our metabolism for more efficient fat burning
- -good nutrition can help your body perform better and recover faster after each workout
- -improved cardiovascular health, including better blood flow and delivery of oxygen
- -stronger bones and muscles
Here’s the tips for healthier options:
- -CARBOHYDRATES: choose complex carbs found in whole grains, fruits, vegetables and beans, instead of rely on simple carbs that found in sweets and processed food. Complex carbs help you to feel full for longer and fuel your body throughout the day, also helps stabilize blood sugar level.
- -VITAMIN AND MINERALS: aims to fill half of your plate with fruits and greens at every meal. ‘Eat the rainbow’ by choose different color fruits and veggies, it helps you enjoy full range of vitamins and minerals.
- -PROTEINS: choose lean proteins that are low in saturated and trans fats, limit the amount of red meat and processed meats.
- -FATS: choose healthy fats, unsaturated fats help to provide essentials fatty acids and calories that need for daily activities.
- -WATER: don’t forgot to drink enough of water too, body needs water to function.
When it comes to eating and exercise, everyone is different. You shall identify your body reaction during your workout, let your experience tell you how you feel and identify the best that work for you. Do consider to take few experiments on your own, and design the best diet that is just tailored for you.