NGUYEN HAI VY (IVY)
200 HR YOGA TEACHER TRANING Weekday (In Apr – May 2017 )
Giving an example to break down and showing how is the joints rotation in the body with that pose!
- Break down:
- Warm up the body and open the joints with some poses such as: Dandasana ( Staff pose), Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend), V akrasana (Twisted pose), Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana (Half bound lotus posterior stretch pose)
- Use supporting tools: towel, rope for wrapping/ hodling the hand together.
- Intructions and showing how is the joints rotation in the body:
- Bend the right knee and place the right foot on the floor with heel close to the hip à bend (the right) knee: flexion hip and knee
- Raise the right arm up and lengthen the spine à raise (the right) arm: flexion shoulder
- Flex the hips and reach forwards, wrap your right arm around the right leg and take a bind with the left wrist behind the back à lengthen spine: spine extension; wrap (the right) arm around leg: medial-rotation pronation for arm, flexion elbow; take a bind: left shouder rotation, pronation for arm, flexion elbow, flexion right fingures.
- Straighten the spine and look forwards à straighten spine: spine extension, hip flexion.
- Press the abdomen against the thigh and fold deeply. Repeat on the left side.