I got this idea after the day we practised ashtanga primary series. All I needed was a snack full of energy. If you don’t have an oven at home!! No problem, you only need a refrigerator and you can enjoy the pure energy in the form of goodness for those who want something quick and portable.
Here is the recipe!!!
1 cup Dates
1/2 cup Dry oat
1/2 cup Almonds
1/2 cup Cashew nut
1/4 cup Coconut flex
1 tbsp Cacao powder
1 tbsp Chia seed
1/3 cup Almond milk
2 tbsp Peanut butter
Let’s get started!!
1) Mix almond, cashew nuts, oat and cacao powder into a food processor or blender and make into fine dry substances.
2) Then add in the dates, Chia seed and peanut butter, continue blending until the mixture start to clump up
3) Add almond milk and blend it until the mixture start forming a nice sticky dough
4) Roll the mixture like a ball shape
5) Place the ball in the fridge about an hour to hardened them. Keep them in an airtight or container
6) Now you are good to go!! Enjoy!