There are 7 chakras in the body. They are stacked on top of one another from the base of the spine up to the way to the crown of the head. Sitting below the root chakra is the source energy.
- Root Chakra – located at the base of the spine
- Sacral Chakra – located in the lower abdomen just under the navel
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Upper abdomen in the stomach area
- Heart Chakra – located in the chest above the heart
- Throat Chakra – located in the throat
- Third Eye Chakra – located between the eyes
- Crown Chakra – located on the crown of the head
Each chakra represents specific physical, mental and emotional health elements in a person. When these are stimulated to its full the respective chakra will revolve at it specific optimum revolutions. Subsequently, the energy source will be able to travel through that specific chakra. However it is important to understand that the energy flows up the chakras in sequence.
YTTC 200hrs weekend