By Ly Nguyen – 200hr Weekday May’ 2014
Bhramari Pranayama is called “Bee Breath” because of the typical humming sound of a bee. We are able to practise any time (day and night) in a day, any where such as in office, in school, at home.
Bhramari Pranayama is very effective if we practise daily :
– To help us to relieve anger.
– The people can suffer hypertention as calm down in mind.
– To Relief headache and pain.
– To improve concentrate and good memory.
– To build confident.
– To reduce blood pressure.
How to practise Bhramari Pranayama everyday ?
– Sit up straight as comfortable as possible, lenghthen the spine, chest up.
– To keep your mind to focus to eyes chakra.
– Eyes close
– Breath through the nostril, sound seems to come through the nostril.
– Close your ears with thumbs. Two index fingers place on the forehead. The rest of 3 fingers should be together and place on the eyes and take a deep breath.
– This is very good for heart pressure, for heart problems, for block in the heart. This is pranayama, It is extremely usefull.