Out of the 7 main Chakras, I love the Heart Chakra the most. It is the wellspring of love, warmth, compassion, and joy and it is located in the center of the chest at the heart level. All my life I have been driven by love and compassion. I always tell people that I perform better when there is love in and around me. I guess this works for most of us.
The Heart Chakra is also the center of our deep bonds with others, our sense of caring and compassion, our feelings of self-love, altruism, generosity, kindness, and respect. Others can feel our love and warmth. They feel loved and accepted unconditionally. People feel at peace around us, as there is no judgment coming from us.
When Anahata is open and energy is flowing freely, we are not only loving to others, we are also loving to ourselves. We know when we need to say no and when we need care and self-nurturing. To open to love is to reach to the deepest places and connect with our true essence, our spirit, and our soul.
Heart Chakra Affirmations
- I am open to love.
- All love resides within my heart.
- I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
- I nurture my inner child. I am wanted and loved.
- I live in balance, in a state of gracefulness and gratitude.
- I love the beauty of nature and the animal world. I forgive myself.
- I am open to love and kindness.
- I am grateful for all the challenges that helped me to transform and open up to love.
- I am connected with other human beings.
- I feel a sense of unity with nature and animals.
- I accept things as they are.
- I am peaceful.