There are five Yamas in the foundation of spiritual life:
- Ahimsa – compassion for all living things and non-violence,
- Satya – commitment to truthfulness and no-telling of lies,
- Asteya – non-stealing and non-covetousness and no jealousy,
- Brahmacharya – sense control,
- Aparigrapha – neutralizing the desire to acquire and hoard wealth
We live in a stressful environment. People are not patient and can be aggressive because they lost their spiritual balance.
Ahimsa implies that in every situation we should adopt a considerate attitude and do no harm.
To live in harmony with others and do not suffer daily external attacks, I apply in my daily life the Ahimsa. I try as much as I can to give love to others and help them.
Keeping this attitude gives an interior peaceful and happiness.
200Hr YTT – Vinyasa Flow (Weekend)