S.P.E.A.R Yoga for Diabetes & Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
Diabetes & Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
Most people with diabetes develop high blood pressure during their life. Having diabetes increases the risk of high blood pressure and other heart/circulation problems because diabetes damages arteries and makes them more susceptible to hardening (atherosclerosis). Having high blood pressure can in turn introduce diabetic complications , including diabetic eye disease and kidney disease.
Living with diabetes is an extremely stressful ordeal for both diabetic patient and their loved ones. There have been many researches that have proved that yoga helps diabetes patient to cope better with side effects and also improve their quality of life.
What is this workshop about?
Yoga therapy for diabetes & hypertension is a 2-day workshop aiming to bring comfort and quality of life to diabetic patients through specific designed yoga practice that can be self practiced from home.
Who should do this course
Any individuals or diabetic patients can do this course to understand and experience the benefits of yoga therapy and how it can help to improve the quality of life
What is covered in the course
- Diabetics overview
- How yoga benefits
- Tirisula Yoga Therapy Sequence for Diabetes
- Specific designed Asanas sequence for the diabetics
- Learn correct alignment in the asana sequence for self practice
- Visualisation method to help to regulate glucose level in blood
- Meditiation techniques to unblock any energy blockages
- Pranayama techniques to improve blood circulation and move stagnant blood
- Chakra System and how it affects pancreas/digestive organs
- Mudra for diabetes
- Tirisula Yoga technique on how to control urge for eating
The structure of the course
- 2 days – (5.5 hrs/day), 7.30am – 1pm
- 3 hours – Practice
- 1 hour – Break
- 1.5 hours – Theory
- SGD 800