We welcome you and your friends to join our group yoga classes (Singapore) here at Tirisula Yoga! Our style of Yoga suits beginners and intermediate students, as we focus on the foundation and benefits of the yoga poses. Yoga for beginners, Hatha Yoga and few examples of yoga classes we have here.
Benefits of Yoga:
- The yoga poses (exercise) helps us to be flexible, strong, and improve our sense of balance.
- Improves blood circulation and detoxification.
- Rejuvenates the internal organs
- Keeps mind calm and stable
- Mild exercise suitable for senior citizens and beginners
- Breathing and meditation helps to keep the mind steady, hormones balance and heightens awareness.
- Inner Peace.
What better way to destress after a long day than with a dose of yoga?
Special 2017 Anniversary Package
Limited to the first 100 students only.
This asana practice comprises the classical form of Vinyasa yoga as taught in its traditional sequence, called the Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series. You’ll be guided through the practice in a manageable way to suit beginners. By following a structured sequence, students will learn to internalise physical aspects and thus develop mindfulness of their breath, prana (internal energy) and drishti (focused gaze).
Arm Balancing Foundation
An inspiring hour of yoga which focuses on fundamental arm balancing poses, like crow pose and side crows. This is suitable for beginners and intermediate to build up their arms strength, core stabilisation, balance as well as getting rid of fear.
Back to Basics
This class is about exploring basic poses like Warrior 1, tree pose, seated forward bends, simple back bends, twists to allow beginners to have more time to hold in a static position longer to learn the fundamentals and correct alignment of the poses. Not only for beginners, even the intermediate and advanced students may find it challenging to revisit the basic poses and be more mindful about the being comfortable and steady in the pose.
This class teaches you how to breathe properly. Deep breathing, fast active breathing, and slow and calming yogic breathing techniques are taught. Simple stretches and warm ups and done in the prior to explanation of the techniques. By learning how to breathe properly, the mental fluctuations will reduce, and thereby helps in reducing stress, being mentally more focus and promotes inner healing and deep sleep.
Hatha Yoga is a traditional style that focuses on proper alignment of static postures and mindfulness. Our sequence includes a wide variety of poses for building strength and improving flexibility. We have a range of levels which suit every individual’s practice. (Level 1 = beginners; Level 2 – intermediate; Mixed – multi-level with variations to suit all levels)
This class is dedicated to increasing flexibility of the hip joint, where we aim to increase your range of motion in all directions, be it sideways, external rotation, or stretching of the hip flexors. Sometimes, stored emotions can be released in hip opening classes.
Flow, also known as vinyasa, emphasises aligning our movements to our breath. This class is a sequence of movements which is both a cardiovascular workout and well as a mindful “work-in”. It builds strength, flexibility and brings about freedom in both body and mind. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced practitioner, these dynamic classes will leave you feeling light, radiant and liberated. (Level 1 = beginners; Level 2 – intermediate; Mixed – multi-level with variations to suit all levels)
As the name goes, you will spend most of the time being upside down in the class. Beginners will learn the foundation upside down poses like shoulder stand and headstand. Intermediate students will learn more challenging headstand variations, elbow stand, various should stand variations and handstand!
This asana practice fuses strengthening and softening elements to balance the body. Our Yin Yang class begins with an invigorating practice which develops stamina and muscular strength. This is followed by deep stretches which help nurture a quiet and reflective spirit. This practice which emphasises breath and body awareness can be thought of as an active meditation. Suitable for beginners and advanced practitioners alike.
Core refers to the deep muscles right towards the center of our body. Abs, back muscles etc are targeted to bring awareness to their contraction and also to strengthen them. When core muscles are strong, they can help us to improve our posture and balance.
Yoga for Backache
Backache has become so common that a lot of people are quietly suffering from it. Yoga can help in alleviating the back pain by bringing awareness to your posture, strengthen the core and you can also learn yoga poses that helps you stretch out the tight back muscles. (Disclaimer: If you are suffering from sharp pain at the moment, please get clearance from your doctor before starting any yoga classes)
Packages & Drop-in Classes
Before you join us on the mat, you will need to buy a drop-in class or a package of 10, 20 or 30 sessions. These should be purchased before booking your session with us.
from the first class
|10 weeks||$100||Buy Class Packages|
Drop-in price (requires booking)
|For members only:
Extension of validity
- Click on the above “Buy Class Packages” button
- Sign up as a customer (Please remember your email and password for future bookings)
- Select Prepaid packages
- Select the number of classes package
- You will be directed to Paypal page and you can pay by Visa, Mastercard or AMEX.
- Go to Members login and start booking for your classes using your newly purchased prepaid credits!
Screenshots of what you will see when you click on “Buy class packages here”
Note: If you have any existing medical conditions, doctor’s clearance is required prior to signing up
Private/Corporate Yoga Classes
Our team of dedicated teachers is happy to conduct private/corporate yoga classes catering to students from beginner to advanced levels. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Duration||Fees per hr|
|60-min session at our studio*||$150 – $200|
* depending on availability of slot
(additional transportation charges applies for travelling to student’s home/venue)
Sign up for 10 lessons and enjoy a 10% discount!
Things to bring / What to wear:
- For hygiene purposes, please you bring your own yoga mat towel to be placed over the common mat.
- We do provide common mats but you are more than welcome to bring along your own.
- Wear anything comfortable for freedom of movement, e.g. fitness clothing, T-shirts, tank tops, pants, bermuda, crops etc
- Bring your own towels and water bottle for the class
Class Etiquette and things to note:
- Any previous injuries sustained / health conditions must be declared to the instructor
- Please be at the class 10-15 mins earlier. If you happen to arrive a little later, do walk in quietly and slowly to the class. If you arrive more than 10 min after the start of the course, you will not allowed into the class and the class is considered utilised.
- Kindly switch your mobile to silent mode once you are inside the class
- It is recommended to perform yoga on an empty stomach. Light meal can be taken 2 hours before class.