S.P.E.A.R Yoga for Insomnia
What does S.P.E.A.R stand for?
It means all our structured sequences are :
S – Simple
P – Pain-free
E – Easy
A – Adequate (no other exercise required!)
R – Rejuvenating
Insomnia or sleeplessness is a sleeping disorder in which there is an inability to fall asleep or stay asleep for long enough to feel refreshed the next morning. Most people experience sleeping problems at some point in their lifes but if the condition last for more than just a few days, it affects the person’s health and also their daily life activities.
The most common cause of insomnia is stress and anxiety. It is also possible to develop insomnia as a result of conditions such as depression, schizophrenia or asthma. It has already been proven that yoga can help improve insomnia.
What is this workshop about?
Yoga therapy for insomnia is 2-day workshop aiming to bring help insomnia patients to cope with their sleeplessness through specific designed yoga practice that can be self practiced from home.
Who should do this course
Any individuals or insomnia patients can do this course to understand and experience the benefits of yoga therapy and how it can help to improve their sleeping pattern and condition
What is covered in the course
- Insomnia overview
- How yoga benefits
- Tirisula Yoga Therapy Sequence for Insomnia
- Specific designed Asanas sequence for the mind
- Visualization techniques to soothe the mind
- Meditation techniques for sleeplessness
- Pranayama techniques to calm and relax the mind and body
- Yoga nidra (Relaxation) techniques to relax the mind and have a good sleep
- Alignment of Chakra
- Chakra System and how it affects the mind
- Mudra for the mind
The structure of the course
- 2 days – (5.5 hrs/day), 7.30am – 1pm
- 3 hours – Practice
- 1 hour – Break
- 1.5 hours – Theory
- SGD 800
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6299 5181 / +65 8518 4900 for more information.