S.P.E.A.R Yoga for Diabetes
What does S.P.E.A.R stand for?
It means all our structured sequences are :
S - Simple to perform
P - Does not cause Pain
E - Easy to Perform
A - Adequate, that is, no other exercise is required
R - It rejuvenates the specific body system for healing
Diabetes is a medical condition in which the blood glucose levels remain persistently higher than normal. It is becoming more common in Singapore. Untreated diabetes can lead to very serious condition such as coma, stroke, eyes, kidney and foot diseases.
Living with diabetes is an extremely stressful ordeal for both diabetic patient and their loved ones. There have been many researches that have proved that yoga helps diabetes patient to cope better with side effects and also improve their quality of life.
What is this workshop about?
Yoga therapy for diabetes is 3 days workshop aiming to bring comfort and quality of life to diabetic patients through specific designed yoga practice that can be self practiced from home.
Who should do this course
Any individuals or diabetic patients can do this course to understand and experience the benefits of yoga therapy and how it can help to improve the quality of life
What is covered in the course
- Diabetics overview
- How yoga benefits
- Tirisula Yoga Therapy Sequence for Diabetes
- Specific designed Asanas sequence for the diabetics
- Learn correct alignment in the asana sequence for self practice
- Visualisation method to help to regulate glucose level in blood
- Meditiation techniques to unblock any energy blockages
- Pranayama techniques to improve blood circulation and move stagnant blood
- Chakra System and how it affects pancreas/digestive organs
- Mudra for diabetes
- Tirisula Yoga technique on how to control urge for eating
The structure of the course
- 3 days – (4.5 hrs/day)
- 2 hours – Asana Practice
- 0.5 hours – Break
- 2 hours – Theory
- SGD 800
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6299 5181 / +65 8518 4900 for more information.