Ashtanga-Led (Yoga Cikitsa) (90 mins)
Ashtanga-Led 1/2 Second Series (Nadi Shoddhana) (60 mins)
Nadi Shoddhana means nerve cleansing. Learn the first half of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Second Series from the standing sequence to Pincha Mayurasana. Suitable for those with regular yoga experience & particularly great for those who want to improve their back bending. You need not have perfected the Primary Series to join.
Mysore (90 mins)
Beginner Mysore (90 mins)
Hatha Vinyasa (60 mins)
Vinyasa Transition (Jump Back/Through) (60 mins)
Inversion & Arm Balance (60 mins)
Yoga Therapy (60 mins)*
Meditation (Depression/Stress/Insomnia) (60 mins)
Pre-Natal Yoga (60 mins)*
*Medical clearance compulsory prior to signing up
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of dedicated teachers is happy to conduct private/corporate yoga classes catering to students from beginner to advanced levels. Any class enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Private Fee Guide
Fees for a 60-minute private session start from SGD 120. Fee depends on whether the teacher is 200-hour or 500-hour certified as well as location (on-site or at our studio). Sign up for 10 lessons and enjoy a 10% discount.
- If you’ve purchased a package, we will get in touch within THREE (3) WORKING DAYS to schedule your first session
- Minimum 3 pax to start for all classes
- Full payment is required prior to admission
- Fees paid are non-refundable unless class is cancelled by school/instructor
- Class attendance is non-transferrable
- No deferment, refund or replacement sessions for classes running on consecutive basis
- Absence will forfeit any fees paid
- Classes begin on time. Latecomers (more than 10 minutes) will not be admitted
- Class reservation must be made at least TWO (2) WORKING DAYS in advance
- Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring along your own yoga mat for hygiene purpose
- Any previous injuries sustained / health condition must be declared to the instructor
- Please be at the class 10-15 mins earlier. If you happen to arrive a little later, do walk in quietly and slowly to the class.
- Kindly switch your mobile to silent mode once you are inside the class
- It is recommended to perform yoga on an empty stomach. Light meal can be taken 2 hours before class.