Our classes are conducted by Dr. Bianca & Suffian, both of whom are graduates of Tirisula Yoga Teacher Training Program. You can read more about them here.
Hatha I (60 mins)
Hatha I class is designed for those with no experience in yoga and those returning to the mat after a hiatus. It provides a solid foundation by going through the poses in a slow and even pace. Expect to cover pose alignment and breath control.
Hatha II (60 mins)
In this class, students would already have a sense of the staple poses in yoga. This is the class where students will harness the strength and power that comes from engaging the core in order to take flight in arm balances and inversions.
Hatha III (60 mins)
In this Hatha III class students will flow through sequences that will include arm balancing and inversions. Classes are thematic and nature and students must be open to explore variations. You can expect lots of gravity-defying poses here!
Ashtanga-led (60 mins)
This Ashtanga-led class is a fast-paced, breath- centred class where students will follow the very-specific Primary Series that was taught by the late Pattabhi Jois. Students are expected to have some knowledge of yoga and are expected to attempt vinyasas.
Before you join us on the mat, you will need to buy a drop in class or a package of 5, 10 or 20 sessions. This purchase needs to be done first before you are given the link to book your session with us. Here are some details of the packages:
This 5-session package is priced at $125 (each class is $25), and it is valid for 6 weeks from the date of purchase or the date of your last class with us, whichever is later. We really want our students to commit to the practice… after all, “Yoga is 99% practice and 1% theory,” – Pattabhi Jois.
10- session package
This 10-session package is priced at $225 (each class is $22.50), and it is valid for 12 weeks from the date of purchase or the date of your last class with us, whichever is later. We hope our students can come regularly and eventually making yoga more than just a weekly affair. “Practise, and all is coming.” – Pattabhi Jois.
This 20-session package is priced at $400 (each class is $20), and it is valid for 12 weeks from the date of purchase or the date of your last class with us, whichever is later. This package is catered for students who are committed to a more regular yoga practice of 2 to 3 times a week. The more you show up on the mat, the more you can control your body and ultimately, the mind.
1 session (Drop-in class)
This drop-in session is priced at $30. It is for those who would like to try out any one class, and we certainly hope you will fall in love with it.
Note: If you have any existing medical conditions, doctor’s clearance is required prior to signing up
Our team of dedicated teachers is happy to conduct private/corporate yoga classes catering to students from beginner to advanced levels. Please email us at email@example.com
Private Fee Guide
|Fees for 1 – 2 pax (SGD)||Dr Bianca||Suffian||Other teachers|
|60-min session at our studio*||200||180||From 150 onwards|
* depending on availability of slot
(additional $30-50 each session for travelling to student’s home/venue)
Sign up for 10 lessons and enjoy a 10% discount.
- If you’ve purchased a package/ drop in, we will get in touch within THREE (3) WORKING DAYS to schedule your first session
- Purchase of package/ drop in class is required prior to admission
- NO CASH PAYMENT
- Fees paid are non-refundable unless class is cancelled by school/instructor
- Class attendance is non-transferable
- Gifted packages need to be made in the name of the person
- Unused portions of the packages that are not redeemed within the validity period cannot be rolled over.
- Extension of validity period will only be made on a case-by- case basis which may include extensive overseas travel and extended medical leave.
- Absence will forfeit any fees paid
- Classes begin on time. Latecomers (more than 10 minutes) will not be admitted
- Class reservation must be made at least TWO (2) WORKING DAYS in advance
- Cancellation of reservation will need to be made via email, at least ONE (1) HOUR before class.
- We do provide common mats but you are more than welcome to bring along your own.
- Any previous injuries sustained / health conditions must be declared to the instructor
- Please be at the class 10-15 mins earlier. If you happen to arrive a little later, do walk in quietly and slowly to the class.
- Kindly switch your mobile to silent mode once you are inside the class
- It is recommended to perform yoga on an empty stomach. Light meal can be taken 2 hours before class.
If you have any queries regarding the group classes, you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to the instructors at +6594777852.