200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training
200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training (Ashtanga, Hatha) | Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, USA, International
The Tirisula Yoga 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training programme, held primarily in Singapore, is one of a kind in the world. We take in students from all walks of life, guide them through techniques, styles and theories to enable them to practice safely and teach their future students confidently. Students will practice asanas (yoga postures) and variations (about 100 of them), and learn their Sanskrit names and origins. These standards are not compromised and are maintained across all batches.
Better career opportunities
Graduates of our 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training programme generally get to command a higher starting salary or private class fees due top standards set by Tirisula Yoga Master trainers. Our graduates are viewed as premium teachers in the industry, inspiring students with attention to detail, proper alignment and steady breath patterns.
Hear from some of our graduates on our ‘Reviews‘ page – click here!
What is covered?
Who should do it?
- Those who are keen on understanding their postural alignments
- Those who are keen to teach yoga / pursue a yoga career
- Those who want to get an in-depth understanding of the science and philosophy of yoga
- Fitness professionals who do not have a formal yoga certification
- For anyone who wants to learn Yoga properly
None at all
- No need for minimum 6 months or 1 year of practice
- No maximum or minimum weight or height
- Any medical condition accepted and teachers will evaluate on case by case
- All participants are welcome
- All can be taught
Why join the programme at Tirisula Yoga?
- We are the longest and one of the earliest to start the internationally recognised 200hr, 300hr and 500hr yoga teacher training programmes in Singapore.
- Our Master Trainers do not conduct any normal classes so that they are not in competition with our graduates.
- Our Master Trainers are constantly doing research on the various yoga techniques for meditation, yoga therapy for diseases, yoga for different groups of people
- We guarantee improvement
- All our teachers are all professionals and insured with Professional liability insurance.
- Students of any background can enroll in our programs, even those without any prior experience in the practice of Yoga.
- Course (Practical, Theory and Teaching), including exam:
- 25 days of 6.5 hours daily = 162.5 hours
2 different schedules:a) Weekday (Mon to Fri), 7.30am – 2pmb) Weekend (Sat & Sun), 7.30am – 2pm
- Project Work / Assignment: 20 hours
- Practicum (After assessment): 20 hours
- 25 days of 6.5 hours daily = 162.5 hours
- Total: 202.5 hours
At the end of the Tirisula Yoga 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training, students have to go through an assessment. The assessment is divided into 4 sections:
- Practical (150 marks)
- Teaching (150 marks)
- Theory (100 marks)
- Project and Conduct (100 marks)
- Total: 500 marks
Students have to get at least minimum of 60% for each section and 60% for the overall aggregate to pass. If not, students will have to sit for a re-assessment with the next batch. Re-exam fees is for each section is SGD 150.
- These are the course fees in Singapore. Course fees in other countries may differ slightly
- Early bird (Register 8 weeks before the start date of the course): SGD 3600
- Standard fees: SGD 3900
- The fees includes a non-refundable SGD 300 registration fee
- The fees include course fee, manuals, one-time exam fees, one-time certification fees
- The fees exclude accommodation, food, additional reference books, Yoga alliance registration fees
- Re-examination fee is at $150. If certificate is lost, re-certification fee is $100
Online/Paypal via the button above
- Credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
For walk-in payment, please make an appointment with us beforehand.
For international students, payment can be made via International telegraphic transfer instead of Paypal (Please note that bank charges has to be borne by the participants.)
Please email us at email@example.com for more details regarding bank transfer.
Recommended books to read:
We use this book for discussion in our anatomy classes. Click to buy.
This book offers a scientific approach to understanding the practice of hatha yoga. Through four-color, three-dimensional illustrations of major muscles, tendons, and ligaments, Ray Long describes the practice and benefits of hatha yoga. Specific anatomical and physiological descriptions highlight the agonist, antagonist, and synergist muscles that come into play with each pose. Volume I of the series describes the key muscles of hatha yoga and how they are utilized. From beginners to experts, this book will become a constant companion.