200hr Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Teacher Training Singapore -Ashtanga, Hatha- 200 hours
Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Tahiti, USA and International
The Tirisula Yoga 200 hr Teacher Training program Singapore is a one of a kind in the world. We take students of all backgrounds, guide them through the techniques, styles, theories so that graduates are able to practice safely, teach their future students confidently, inspiring them with experiences, proper alignments and breath patterns.
Graduates of the 200hr teacher training program in Singapore and other countries command a higher starting salary in yoga studios or they get to command higher fees in private classes due to high standards set by Tirisula Yoga Master trainers.
These standards are not compromised, maintained across all batches. The graduates are usually viewed in the industry as premium teachers.
During the 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training (Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Tahiti, Vietnam) Program, students have to practice asanas (yoga postures) and variations (about 100 of them) and learn their Sanskrit names and origins.
Who should do it?
- For those who are keen in knowing their postural alignments
- For those who are keen to teach yoga
- For those who want to know the in-depth understandings
- Fitness professionals who do not have a formal yoga certification
- For anyone who just wants to learn Yoga properly
Why do the program at Tirisula Yoga?
- We are the longest and one of the earliest to start the 200hr, 500hr yoga teacher training programs in Singapore.
- The Yoga Master Teachers do not conduct any normal classes so that they are not in competition with our graduates.
- Yoga Master Teachers are constantly doing research on the various yoga techniques for different kind of people
- We guarantee improvement
- Students of any background can enroll in our programs, even those without any prior experience in the practice of Yoga.
- Course (Practical, Theory and Teaching), including exam:
- 20 days of 5 hours daily + 10 days of 6 hours daily = 160 hours
- Project Work / Assignment: 20 hours
- Practicum (After assessment): 20 hours
- Total: 200 hours
- These are the course fees in Singapore. Course fees in other countries may differ slightly.
- Early bird (Register 8 weeks before the start date of the course): SGD 3600
- Standard fees: SGD 3900
- The fees include course fee, manuals, one-time exam fees, one-time certification fees.
- The fees exclude accommodation, food, additional reference books, Yoga alliance registration fees.
None at all
- No need for minimum 6 months or 1 year of practice
- No maximum or minimum weight or height
- Any medical condition accepted and teachers will evaluate on case by case
- All participants are welcome
- All can be taught
What to bring:
- Yoga Mat
- Towel for practice / yoga mat towel
- Writing materials
- Change of clothes + shower stuff + towel
At the end of the Tirisula Yoga Instructor Course, students have to go through an assessment. The assessment is divided into 4 sections:
- Practical (150 marks)
- Teaching (150 marks)
- Theory (100 marks)
- Project and Conduct (100 marks)
- Total: 500 marks
Students have to get at least minimum of 60% for each section and 60% for the overall aggregate to pass. If not, students will have to sit for a re-assessment with the next batch. Re-exam fees is for each section is SGD 150.
Any enquiries about the 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org