Yoga Master Trainer
This Yoga Master Trainer Certification programme is personally guided by Master Teacher Trainers Paalu Ramasamy and Satya Chong Wei Ling. You will get to spend countless hours with both the teachers who have taught numerous students from all over the world.
You will belong to a select group of teachers who are able to guide students to become certified in the various courses including the 200Hr Yoga TTC and well as other courses.
Transform and Transcend
A Yoga Master Trainer inspires and guides people to be a Yoga Teacher /Instructor and become prolific in all aspects of Yoga. The Peaks and the Valleys are part of one whole. They cannot exist independently. As such a Master Trainer co-exist with the students they guide. Dive deep into Yoga Philosophy, sutras, gitas and other scriptures.
This course is suitable for Yoga Teachers who have been through the 200 Hr and 500 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Programs and wish to share their experiences and be a beacon of light for others to follow.
It is not about the prestige of being a Yoga Master Trainer,but the opportunity to bring people
to light, to truth,and to consciousness.
The emphasis of this programme is on how to impart, share experiences and transform students. The course is done over a period of months when the Master Teachers will decide and give opportunity for the trainees to conduct the 200Hr Yoga TTC. The co-teaching and live training will be main methodology used as well as individual sessions with the Master Teachers.
A complete and thorough initiation into Yoga Master Trainer Certification will include studies and sharings of:
1) Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy, physiology, Astral energy systems, Subtle Anatomy and physiology (Pancha Kosha, Chakras, Nadis, Prana Vayus), Ayurveda Knowledge and its application
- Detailed analysis of A&P, how to teach, how to handle questions, how to explain, how to handle the therapy portion of yoga with relation to Anatomy and Physiology
- How to prepare questions, exams, handle feedbacks
2) Yoga Philosophy including studies of:
- Detailed Analysis and Application of The Yoga Sutras of Sage Patanjali : How to teach
- The Hatha Yoga Pradapika Analysis – Deeper meanings
- The Bhagavad Gita Analysis and Application – Deeper understandings
- Asanas understanding and how to teach them using various techniques for different people
- Advanced Pranayamas and how to teach people according to their disorders and diseases
3) Important Aspects, Stories and Quotations
- The Sutras of Astavakra Gita
- Stories in the Mahabharata
- The 9 Principal Upanishads (example, Kathopanishad, Mandukya Upanishad, Isavasya Upanishad, Mundakopanishad)
- Advanced translations of Yamas & Niyamas
- Mudra Therapy
- Mantras for Calming of the different issues of the Mind
- Kundalini and Charka Understanding
- Dharana teachniques and Meditation
- The Shat Karmas and teaching of it
- Co-teaching the program with Master Teachers
- Project Work
- There will be a strong emphasis on Sadhana and transformation of life through the Yogic way of life.
The total price of this programme is $15,900 which can be paid in installments.