Yoga Master Trainer Course
Yoga Master Trainer Course:
1200 Hr Yoga Master Trainer Certification
This 1200hr Yoga Master Trainer Certification program is personally guided by Senior Master Teacher Trainer Paalu Ramasamy and Satya Chong Wei Ling. You will get to spend countless hours with both the teachers who have taught numerous students from all over the world.
You will belong to a select group of teachers who have decode the scriptures of the Upanishads, Gitas and Yoga Sutras.
Transform and Transcend
A Yoga Master Trainer inspires and guides people to be a Yoga Teacher /Instructor and become prolific in all aspects of Yoga. The Peaks and the Valleys are part of one whole. They cannot exist independently. As such a Master Trainer co-exist with the students they guide. Dive deep into Yoga Philosophy, sutras, gitas and other scriptures.
This course is suitable for Yoga Teachers who have been through the 200 Hr and 500 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Programs and wish to share their experiences, knowings and the knowns.
It is not about the prestige of being a Yoga Master Trainer,
but the opportunity to bring people
and to consciousness.
For those who have been teaching Yoga classes for some years and are ready to move on to the next phase in teaching, you can take up this program, Yoga Master Trainer Course.
The emphasis of this program is on how to impart, share experiences and transform students. The course is divided into 4 parts. They are completely on a modular basis. A total of 700hrs would be completed for the course with the initial 500hrs coming from the 200hr and 500hr programs.
A complete and thorough initiation into Yoga Master Trainer Certification will include studies and sharings of:
Part 1 (100hrs) (SGD$6000)
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy, physiology, Astral energy systems, Subtle Anatomy and physiology (Pancha Kosha, Chakras, Nadis, Prana Vayus), Ayurveda Knowledge and its application
- Detailed analysis of A&P, how to teach, how to handle questions, how to explain, how to handle the therapy portion of yoga with relation to Anatomy and Physiology
- How to prepare questions, exams, handle feedbacks
Part 2 (100hrs) (SGD$6000)
Yoga Philosophy including studies of:
- Detailed Analysis and Application of The Yoga Sutras of Sage Patanjali : How to teach
- The Hatha Yoga Pradapika Analysis – Deeper meanings
- The Bhagavad Gita Analysis and Application – Deeper understandings
- Asanas understanding and how to teach them using various techniques for different people
- Advanced Pranayamas and how to teach people according to their disorders and diseases
Part 3 (100hrs) (SGD$6000)
- The Sutras of Astavakra Gita
- Stories in the Mahabharata
- The 9 Principal Upanishads (example, Kathopanishad, Mandukya Upanishad, Isavasya Upanishad, Mundakopanishad)
- Advanced translations of Yamas & Niyamas
- Mudra Therapy
- Mantras for Calming of the different issues of the Mind
- Kundalini and Charka Understanding
- Dharana teachniques and Meditation
- The Shat Karmas and teaching of it
Part 4 (400 hrs) (SGD$4000)
- Observation and taking of notes while the Master Teachers do the program (160hrs)
- Co-teaching the program with Master Teachers (160 hrs)
- Project Work (80hrs)
- There will be a strong emphasis on Sadhana and transformation of life through the Yogic way of life.
Students will also have the opportunity to go to Rishikesh or South India and visit several sacred sites and Temples. (Optional)
For more details on 1200 Hr Yoga Master Trainer Certification Course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Installment plans are available, please contact us to find out.