200 Hr Hot Yoga Teacher Training
200 Hr Hot Flow Yoga Teacher Training (Yoga Alliance, RYT 200 certification level)
Want to become a Hot Yoga teacher? Well, you don’t have to be ‘hot’ to do that. As a 200 Hr Hot Flow Yoga Teacher Training participant at Tirisula Yoga, you will get the best of both worlds. Hot Yoga in Singapore tends more towards a fitness oriented, modern practice of hot yoga poses, and often neglect the holistic practice including pranayama, meditation and the Yogic way of life. Here in Tirisula Yoga, we break down the Hot Yoga Teacher training into 2 parts, firstly, a Hot Yoga Flow sequence and secondly, the theory of traditional, ancient Yoga teachings like philosophy and scientific anatomy and physiology classes.
Who should do it?
- Practitioners who want to teach hot yoga
- For those who want to know the in-depth understandings of Yogic theory
- Fitness professionals who wants a formal yoga certification
- For anyone who just loves Hot Yoga and sweat!
What you will learn?
- About 40 Hot Yoga poses
- Hot Flow sequence
- Alignment, benefits, precautions and contraindications of every pose
- How to give instructions for the hot yoga poses
- Teaching methodology
- Relaxation and Yoga nidra
- Meditation techniques
- Sanskrit terms and pronounciation
- Yogic philosophy: Chakra, 3 gunas, karma, 3 bodies, kundalini and nadi etc
- Food and nutrition
- Anatomy and physiology on muscular system, skeletal system, cardiovascular system, nervous system, endocrine system, digestive system, endocrine system.
- Application on Yoga practices
Why join the programme at Tirisula Yoga?
- Learn from the most established and experienced Yoga Teacher Training School in Singapore
- Learn from the best Yoga Master Trainers, Master Paalu and Satya
- Learn from the school which has the most number of Yoga Teacher Training batches in Singapore
- After 200 Hr Hot Yoga Teacher Training Course, you can continue another 300hrs (which is called the 500hrs Yoga TTC course) to upgrade
- Join our Tirisula Yoga Teachers network
- Opportunity to teach our Yoga classes and rent our studio
- Course (Practical, Theory and Teaching), including exam:
- 30 days of 5.5 hours daily = 165 hours
- Project Work / Assignment: 20 hours
- Practicum (After assessment): 20 hours
- Total: 205 hours
- Early bird (Register 8 weeks before the start date of the course): SGD 3,900
- Standard fees: SGD 4,200
- The fees include course fee, manuals, one-time exam fees, one-time certification fees.
- The fees exclude accommodation, food, additional reference books, Yoga alliance registration fees.
None at all. Participants with medical condition need to get clearance from the doctor.
- No need for minimum 6 months or 1 year of practice
- No maximum or minimum weight or height
- All participants are welcome
- All can be taught
What to bring:
- Yoga Mat
- Towel for practice / yoga mat towel
- Writing materials
- Change of clothes + shower stuff + towel
At the end of the Tirisula Yoga 200 Hr Hot Flow Teacher Training Course, students have to go through an assessment. The assessment is divided into 4 sections:
- Practical (150 marks)
- Teaching (150 marks)
- Theory (100 marks)
- Project and Conduct (100 marks)
- Total: 500 marks
Students have to get at least minimum of 60% for each section and 60% for the overall aggregate to pass. If not, students will have to sit for a re-assessment with the next batch. Re-exam fees is for each section is SGD 150.
Recommended books to read:
We use this book to discuss the topic on Skeletal and Muscular System in the anatomy class. Click to buy.
This book offers a scientific approach to understanding the practice of hatha yoga. Through four-color, three-dimensional illustrations of major muscles, tendons, and ligaments, Ray Long describes the practice and benefits of hatha yoga. Specific anatomical and physiological descriptions highlight the agonist, antagonist, and synergist muscles that come into play with each pose. Volume I of the series describes the key muscles of hatha yoga and how they are utilized. From beginners to experts, this book will become a constant companion.
Any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org