300 Hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
300 Hr (previously known as 500 Hr) Advanced Yoga Teacher Training | Singapore, Vietnam, USA, Australia
This 300 Hr (previously known as 500 Hr) Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course covers meditation techniques, mantra, chakra purification and in-depth knowledge of the chakra system. This exceptional programme satisfies the additional 300 hours required to transform RYT 200 teachers to RYT 500 standing. Tirisula Yoga has been training RYT 500 teachers since the programme’s inception in 2005.
Teachers will be able radiate their energy and transform their knowledge into practical techniques.
In a nutshell…
Graduates receive the Tirisula Yoga 300 Hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Certification. For Ashtanga style, Yoga teachers are trained on how to teach and practice the traditional Ashtanga Primary Series and parts of the Ashtanga Second Series. The focus is on proper technique and alignment for inversions, backbends, and arm balances. A comprehensive study of kinesiology is incorporated into the detailed study of alignment. Students learn hands-on manual adjustment techniques used in the Mysore tradition.
- Course (Practical, Theory and Teaching) 35 days of 6 hours daily = 210 hours
- Project Work / Assignment: 50 hours
- Teaching / Practicum: 40 hours
- Total: 300 hours (plus 200 hours from previous 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course)
- Grand Total: 500 hours
Participants must have completed the 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training or equivalent.
This course comprises four modules, which can be done in one go or separately according to the students’ preference. The dates of the individual modules are available via the link below.
What is covered?
Practical: Asanas practice
- AshtangaVinyasa Primary Series, or Yoga Chikitsa (Yoga Therapy) Series, focusing on the asanas, breathing, drishti (gaze), vinyasa (flow) and transitions.
- Ashtanga Second series, or Nadi Shodhana (Astral tubes purification) Series is practiced, depending on the student’s progress.
- Our Master Trainers will give individual attention to all students and give them adjustments to help students correct their alignment and deepen the asana.
- Learn and practice dynamic asanas adjustments
- Teaching practice
Practical: Advanced Pranayama
You will learn:
- Breathing techniques based on valving the nostrils in different combinations
- Techniques that affect the major nadis and the energy body
- When to use bandhas to increase the effects of pranayama
- The 5 types of pranas and 5 types of sub-pranas and how pranayama affects
- Learn and practice breathing practices based on the four parts of the breath
- Learn how changing the ratio of holding the breath or the length of inhale to exhale create different effects on the mind and energy body
Theory: Yoga Sutras
- Learn background history of Patanjali & Yoga Sutras
- Learn and understand the themes of each of the 4 chapters
- Discussions and applications of the sutras to daily lifestyle
- Relation between Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita
Theory: Modules for Theory
- Kundalini Yoga (10 days)
- Yoga Therapy (10 days)
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Practice and Yoga Sutras (10 days)
- Advanced Alignment & Adjustment (5 days)
To view the schedule for the modules above, click on the button below.
- Standard fees SGD 6500
- Early bird fees SGD 6000 (register at least 8 weeks in advance)
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org