500hr Advanced Yoga Course
500hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course | Singapore, Vietnam, USA, Australia
This 500 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course also teaches students meditation techniques, mantra, and chakra purification and in-depth knowledge of the chakra system. This 500 Hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Certification also teaches students meditation techniques, mantra, and chakra purification and in-depth knowledge of the chakra system.
This exceptional program really transforms RYT 200 teachers to the advanced standing among many yoga teachers. Tirisula Yoga has trained many teachers in the 500hr program since the program’s inception about 7 years ago.
Teachers will be able radiate their energy and transform their knowledge into practical techniques.
In a nutshell…
Graduates receive Tirisula Yoga 500hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Certification. For Ashtanga Style, Yoga teachers are trained how to teach and practice the traditional Ashtanga Primary Series and parts of the Ashtanga Second Series. The focus is upon proper technique and alignment for inversions, backbends, and arm balances. A comprehensive study of kinesiology is incorporated into the detailed study of alignment. Students learn hands-on manual adjustment techniques used in the Mysore tradition.
- Course (Practical, Theory and Teaching) 35 days of 6 hours daily = 210 hours
- Project Work / Assignment: 50 hours
- Teaching / Practicum: 40 hours
- Total: 300 hours (plus from previous 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course of 201 hours)
- Grand Total: 500 hours
Participant must have completed the 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training or equivalent.
Check out our next batch in schedule page. This course has 4 modules, which can be done in one go or separately according to the students’ preference. The dates of the individual modules are listed at the bottom of this page. Keep scrolling down.
What is covered?
Practical: Asanas practice
- AshtangaVinyasa Primary Series, or Yoga Chikitsa (Yoga Therapy) Series, focusing on the asanas, breathing, drishti (gaze), vinyasa (flow) and transitions.
- Ashtanga Second series, or Nadi Shodhana (Astral tubes purification) Series is practiced, depending on the student’s progress.
- Our Master Trainers will give individual attention to all students and give them adjustments to help students correct their alignment and deepen the asana.
- Learn and practice dynamic asanas adjustments
- Teaching practice
Practical: Advanced Pranayama
You will learn:
- Breathing techniques based on valving the nostrils in different combinations
- Techniques that affect the major nadis and the energy body
- When to use bandhas to increase the effects of pranayama
- The 5 types of pranas and 5 types of sub-pranas and how pranayama affects
- Learn and practice breathing practices based on the four parts of the breath
- Learn how changing the ratio of holding the breath or the length of inhale to exhale create different effects on the mind and energy body
Theory: Modules for Theory Part
- Advanced Pranayama Course (5 days)
- Meditation Course (5 days) based on Vigyan Bhairava Tantra (112 techniques) [Read more in Meditation Course]
- Yoga Therapy (10 days) [Read more in Yoga Therapy Course]
- Yoga Sutras (10 days) based on Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Choose either Kids Yoga or Prenatal Yoga (5 days)
Theory: Yoga Sutras
- Learn background history of Patanjali& Yoga Sutras
- Learn and understand the themes of each of the 4 chapters
- Discussions and applications of the sutras to daily lifestyle
- Relation between Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita
- Standard fees SGD 6500
- Early bird fees SGD 6000 (register at least 8 weeks in advance)
(You can pay by monthly installments for up to 36 months if you have UOB credit card)
|Pre-natal Yoga TTC (5 days)||-||13 – 17 May||6 – 20 Jul||
16 – 30 Nov
|Kids Yoga TTC (5 days)||-||-||27 Jul – 10 Aug||7 – 21 Dec|
|Yoga Therapy (10 days)||15 – 26 Jul||11 – 22 Nov||28 Sep – 27 Oct|
|Patanjala Yoga Sutras (10 days)||1 – 12 Jul||25 Nov – 6 Dec||17 Aug – 15 Sep|
|Meditation & Pranayama (10 days)||29 Jul – 9 Aug||9 – 20 Dec||20 Apr – 19 May|
Choose either Pre-natal or Kids Yoga TTC.
You can choose your preferred schedule to complete the whole 500hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Program.
Weekdays timing: Mon to Fri, 7:30am to 1:30pm
Weekends timing: Sat and Sun, 7:30am to 1:30pm
Email us at email@example.com to meet us and speak to us for more details.