Yoga Therapy To Awaken Your Inner Healing Power
Yoga Therapy 1 | Singapore
Yoga Therapy 1, Singapore is a programme for all to learn the therapeutic applications of Yoga to people with diseases and how to activate the inner healing power and awaken the inner pharmacy. Yoga has been used as a form of treatment for diseases since ancient times together with Ayurvedic treatments. This form of treatment targets the root of the problem and has no side effects. When you target the underlying energy imbalances that cause the dis-ease, you get the results that last a lifetime. These techniques can be used for all aspects of your life.
This Yoga Therapist 1 Course trains people to understand various common diseases and to apply the suitable exercises and Yogic practices to the patients. This is an excellent program for people who wish to understand and apply Yoga Therapy. Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) who complete this course can also clock Continual Education hours required to maintain their registration.
None at all
|Course (Practical, Theory and Teaching)
|: 42 hours|
|Assignment/presentation||: 7 hours|
|Case study research and report writing||: 11 hours|
|Therapy Practicum||: 20 hours|
|Total||: 80 hours|
– True aim of Yoga, Yoga as therapy in modern time,
– Yoga therapy compared to other systems of medicine.
– Yogic and Ayurvedic view of diseases and the modus operandi of cure.
– Yogic physiology including:
- Tri gunas,
- Tri doshas,
- Pancha pranas
- Nadis and Chakras.
– Western physiology and anatomy in detail, including the following systems:
- Muscular-skeleton system
- Lymphatic system
- Nervous System and the brain functions
- Recap on other systems e.g. cardiovascular system, respiratory system, endocrine system for application purposes
– Physiological state and symptoms of diseases including:
- Heart diseases: hyper tension, angina pectoris, arteriosclerosis.
- Metabolic syndromes: Diabetes, obesity
- Respiratory system: Asthma
- Joints: arthritis, Gout, herniated disc and Sciatica
- Psychological disorders: Stress, depression, anxiety and addiction
– Improvement of posture for:
– Yoga program: components of Yoga to be used in a Yoga program (mentioning the rounds, variations and modifications):
- Mudras and Bandhas
- Yama and Niyama
- Diet and Life style
- Yoga Nidra
- Pick any common illness
- Make a Yoga program for a 20 sessions course.
- Arrange 1 or more subjects (with the particular illness)
- Perform an experiment recording the pre and post date every week of the following BP, Pulse, Heart rate and other relevant data.
- The Yoga practice has to be done at least 3 times a week at the same time everyday.
- Recording taken at the same time every 5 sessions (a total of 4 different recordings).
- Compare all 4 recordings taken and conclude with inference.
SGD 2500 (Early bird) / SGD 2800 (Normal)
- Graduates from Tirisula Yoga’s 200hrs YTTC are entitled to 20% discount
Full payment upon registration. You can pay online by credit card, or come down to our studio at 80B Arab St to register.
For walk-in registration, cash, cheque and credit card are accepted. Please address cheque to “TIRISULA YOGA LLP”