Kids Yoga Teacher Training Course / Kids Yoga Certification
The Kids Yoga Certification, Singapore, is for anyone who loves working with children. Kids Yoga Certification course will provide you with fun-filled ideas that are engaging and beneficial for kids of all ages.
Our method of teaching yoga to children incorporates the use of animated poses, props, music, art, games, storytelling, and the imagination, to help stimulate their senses and stretch and strengthen children’s developing bodies.
Participants in this Kids Yoga Certification Course will learn to how to interact with kids and provide them with the necessary tools to live a healthy, peaceful and well-balanced life.
Kids Yoga Certification Course, Singapore is done over a duration of 30 hours.
Kids Yoga Certification Requirements:
- Participants must have completed the 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course or equivalent.
- Participants should have some teaching experience in Yoga or with Kids.
- Participants should be passionate and patient with kids.
Kids Yoga Certification (Singapore) Will Cover:
• The Benefits of Yoga for Children
• Child-friendly yoga poses, games, themes, stories, breathing and relaxation exercises and visualisation techniques
• Developing a yoga class that is fun, safe, effective and engaging
• Teaching with confidence
• Tips for teaching yoga to children that support a fair, non-competitive environment
• Tools for dealing with restlessness in a class
• How to give positive and constructive feedback
• An opportunity to develop and present your own yoga class incorporating your own creative ideas
• How to monitor kid trends and kids psychology
• Bringing out the child within you and having FUN!
Course – 5 days of 6 hours daily: 30 hrs
Practicum – 20 hrs
Total: 50 hrs
SGD 1500 (Standard) / SGD 1300 (Early bird)
Full payment upon registration. You can pay online by credit card, or come down to our studio at 80B Arab St to register. For walk-in registration, cash, cheque and credit card are accepted.
If you have other questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.