First Aid for Yoga Teachers
This 3-day certification course at Tirisula Yoga prepares yoga teachers for common emergencies that happen in class. Participants who pass the examination at the end of the course will receive a Standard First Aid (CPR+AED) certification, which is recognised by the Singapore Sports Council and People’s Association.
Aside from being a compulsory requirement to teach publicly, this certification aims to give yoga teachers that added confidence to practice and teach with peace of mind.
Why learn with us?
- Learning with fellow yoga teachers ensures questions will be relevant to the field
- Insight from experienced yoga teachers
- Principles and Practice of First Aid
- Fractures and soft tissue injuries
- Handling of the injured
- Circulation and CPR + AED
- Breathing difficulties
- Unconscious Victim
- Wounds, bleeding and shock
- Theory and Practical Examination
2 days, 9am – 6pm
SGD 250 / pax
If you’re interested in our upcoming classes, please email email@example.com.