200hrs Yoga Teacher Training
200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training (Ashtanga, Hatha, Vinyasa Flow) | Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, USA, International
Committed to Quality
The Tirisula Yoga 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training programme, held primarily in Singapore, is one of a kind. We take in students from all walks of life, guide them through techniques, styles and theories to enable them to practise safely and teach their future students confidently. Students will practise asanas (yoga postures) and variations (about 100 of them), and learn their Sanskrit names and origins. These standards are not compromised and are maintained across all batches.
Better Career Opportunities
Graduates of our 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training programme command a higher starting salary or private class fees due to the impressive standards set by Tirisula Yoga Master trainers. Our graduates are viewed as premium teachers in the industry, inspiring students with attention to detail, proper alignment and steady breath patterns.
What is covered?
Who should do it?
- Those keen on understanding postural alignments
- Those keen to teach yoga or pursue a yoga career
- Those who want to get an in-depth understanding of the science and philosophy of yoga
- Fitness professionals who do not have a formal yoga certification
- For anyone who wants to learn yoga
- None at all (For beginners, it is recommended that you attend at least 20 Yoga Classes at our school to get familiarised with the practice.)
- No minimum or maximum weight or height
- All can be taught
If you have any medical conditions, please email us to consult our Master Teachers prior to registration.
Why Tirisula Yoga?
- We are the first yoga institution to start the internationally recognised 200hr, 300hr and 500hr yoga teacher training programmes in Singapore
- Our Master Trainers do not conduct commercial classes so that they are not in competition with our graduates
- Our Master Trainers are experienced in various yoga techniques for meditation, yoga therapy for diseases, etc to cater to different groups of people
- All our teachers are all professionals and insured with professional liability insurance
- Students of any background can enroll in our programmes – even those without any prior experience in the practice of yoga
- 20 days, 6 hrs daily (120 hrs)
- 2 different schedules
- a) Weekday (Mon to Fri), 8am – 2pm
- b) Weekend (Sat & Sun), 8am – 2pm
- Study/assignment (2 hrs daily) 2 – 4pm: 40 hours
- Group project work: 20 hours
- Practicum: 20 hours
- Total: 200 hours
15th Anniversary Special Promotion. Limited to the first 50 sign ups only.
- Early bird (Register 8 weeks before the start date of the course):
SGD 3600SGD 2450 (anniversary promo, limited to first 50 sign ups)
- Standard fees:
SGD 3900SGD 2950 (anniversary promo, limited to first 50 sign ups)
- These are the course fees for the yoga teacher training course in Singapore. Course fees in other countries may differ slightly.
- The fees include the course fee, manuals and certificate
- The fees exclude accommodation, food, additional reference books, Yoga Alliance registration fees
- Refer to our terms and conditions for postponement and cancellation policy.
- Paypal (Online Registration – Visa, Mastercard, Amex accepted)
- Bank Transfer
- Nets (please ensure your daily limit is enough for the course fees)
- For walk-in payment, please make an appointment with us beforehand.
- For international students, payment can be made via international telegraphic transfer instead of Paypal (please note that bank charges has to be borne by the participants)
- Please email us at email@example.com for more details regarding bank transfer.
Recommended books to read:
We use this book for discussion in our anatomy classes. Click to buy.
This book offers a scientific approach to understanding the practice of Hatha yoga. Through four-color, three-dimensional illustrations of major muscles, tendons, and ligaments, Ray Long describes the practice and benefits of Hatha yoga. Specific anatomical and physiological descriptions highlight the agonist, antagonist, and synergist muscles that come into play with each pose. Volume I of the series describes the key muscles of hatha yoga and how they are utilised. Whether a beginner to expert, this book will become a constant companion.
Other reference books that we encourage students to read are:
- Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha by Swami Satyananda Saraswati
You can buy these online at Yogafixe.com or walk in to our studio to browse before buying.
Any questions about the 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course, please feel free to